Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Magic Mushrooms/ Psilocybin in the UK

Welcome to the site,

As per the BLUA that you agreed upon when joining the site :

LIMITATIONS ON USE
Rules have been established to protect Bluelight and its members against abuse. Use of Bluelight for any purpose that is unlawful, or in any manner which could impair the operation of this site or any other party's use or enjoyment of this site, is strictly prohibited.

Specifically, you may not:

attempting to solicit, obtain sell or supply contraband substances or substances of a quasi-legal status or information on how to do so;

Now I understand pointing you in the correct direction locally for a natural growing plant is seen as acceptable but sourcing picked ones for cash is very different. Have a read through this thread, see what types of areas they grow and then check your local areas that match.

Have you any grassy areas around you that would be good grow spots - have you not seen other people out in the early hours ?

Had a little scout when I was walking past some of my spots today and I'm pleased to say that the little buggers have arrived. I will wait a few weeks before I pick to let them get a good foothold :)

Had a little scout when I was walking past some of my spots today and I'm pleased to say that the little buggers have arrived. I will wait a few weeks before I pick to let them get a good foothold :)
Its almost gold top season here. Its a bit of a drive from where i live to picking spots, probably at least an hour instead of literally walking out my back door into the paddock when i lived up north but i will probably do one mission when the conditions align for a fungi bonanza. Not in psychedelic mode atm so no hurry though a few mates mentioned the other night they were keen as it has been years since they have had any.

Anyone in Wales (south) seen much about? Not asking for specifics just an idea if I'm on the right track. Loved shrooms back in '03 but never been on a successful picking mission...

Very late season UK-wide I reckon. Leaves have barely begun to turn and the real frosts seem some way off yet. Fekkin' freeky year 8o

Very late season UK-wide I reckon. Leaves have barely begun to turn and the real frosts seem some way off yet. Fekkin' freeky year 8o

Agreed, another late one! Nice drop in temperature the last few days here tho. Just need some more rain & we're good to go in my county.

My mates living further north have had plentiful pickings for most of September but they're county is at a slightly higher altitude.

Happy pickings everyone! & remeber always take a nail scissors. Never pull mycelium out of the ground! :)

I'm in the west of Scotland. Been very dry and mild recently, so think I'll shelve the planned shroom hunt this weekend!

Hasn't rained at all here lately... :(

Might be better off just growing them...

Rain will come and the little blighters can last into December anyway. :D Shrooms are just about the only drug you can get at no cost...