Magic mushies growing from a gap in the tiles in my shower? WTF!!!

Cowboy Mac said:
It's official. Every thread in Bluelight has been done. I direct your attention to Mushies in your bathroom circa 2002.
Yeah! I remember that thread! I just thought i was going crazy.

As i mentioned earlier, Copelandia's grow from dung, so unless to have eaten their spores and crapped in that crack, i would forget about them.

how about these? =D

261104_2.jpg

i have to jump to bicckie's defence here. Im actually just finishing up renovating my bathroom, one of the main reasons was that there were gaps where the tiles and the wall met in the shower, which would on occasion produce mushrooms, bathroom was cleaned regulary but damn hard to clean inside the wall through a 1-2cm gap, which was where they grew from. Near certain they werent magic mushies though :(

my girlfriends old house used to sprout mushies between the base of the shower and the glass door, same shape as the ones above although much darker.

I didnt think it would be so common.

i wonder if they could have gotten you high i mean shit all the chemicals from those shampoos ect...

and shampoo has recreational value? 8)

***thinks - "ahh that's why those women on the ad are moaning and groaning"***

jesus christ, quit shitting on the floor or get your cow outta there atleast, my god. I guess if youve been eating them or handling them they could take to some other carrion in the crevasses of your tile but i dont know about eating them man, this is just plain strange.

lol I have mushrooms growing out of the wall that my shower backs on to its been happening for years. they don't look like anything I would eat but I would still love to know how the spores got there in the first place.

Dude, be fucking extremely careful with any shrooms you find, especially ones growing in your shower! There is so much mold and mildew in there as well, and you can never be sure the shrooms you saw were the magic shrooms. They could be magic in the sense that they can make your liver disappear.

Originally posted by bikki_muncher69
and this girl i had staying over said that the only way to cheak if the mushies are magic is to use a blacklight and they should glow? is this true.

You ha da girl stay over and she didn't FREAK OUT about the fact that you have a bathroom capable of nuturing mushrooms??!!

hahahahahaha