• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Magic (Mephedrone) comedown?

• Thread starter Unregistered345678
  • Start date
U

Unregistered345678

I took a drug called magic (‘maj’) which I believe is Mephedrone however I’m not entirely sure. I took this on Friday and Saturday and had a very small amount on Sunday morning. I’ve felt fine every other time I’ve taken magic, just a little tired, however this time I feel awful.
A couple of hours later I was in the shower and I got sweaty, dizzy, lightheaded and nauseous, to the point where I had to get out and sit down.
I then went to sleep and I woke up a couple times in the night, at one point I stood up to open the window and my body felt heavy?
Again this morning I had woken up and after standing up for a short while I went dizzy, lightheaded, sweating and it felt like my heart was beating a lot faster. Everything also sounded quite muffled? I went and lay on my bed for a few minutes and All of the dizziness went away.
I’ve never experienced this before and I’m just worried as to whether this could be a serious problem or not? Is this part of the comedown and if so how long will it last? Any tips on how to make it easier?

If you are worried please go to a hospital or see a medical professional, tell them what you took or what you believe you took, any other drugs you take (prescribed or not), and what's happening to you. You will not get into legal trouble for doing this at all. Stay safe.