• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Magic Flight Launch Box Vaporizer: thoughts

subotai

Bluelighter
I bought one of these off a friend about 3 weeks ago I just havent really used it much until this past week and if I had to break it down into 3 key points they would be:

-it is incredibly simple, effective, and discreet to use
-the batteries that come with it are rechargeable and will last for about two solid packs before they lose their potency
-you can put about .3 grams of finely ground bud in the chamber at the most but it also conserves it at the same time

Its a little larger than the size of a car key fab (the thing that unlocks your doors from a distance) and gets me just as high as the Volcano did, albeit in a less demonstrative fashion. Size does not really matter with vaporizers imo, considering you never really get those deep hits anyway.

The high is just like any other vape, more of a mental high at first and the more you cook the nugs the more you get that body high. From my experience, a solid chamber pack will give you roughly 6-7 good hits before it gets that repulsive "cooked bud" taste (some liken it to popcorn) and you have to empty it out.

I was just curious if anyone else has used this device. The most commonn criticism levied at it is the fact that it's really a rather simple device that could be created with supplies that cost a lot less than its price (google shopping imo).

My response to that would be to go out and make one yourself then Tim Allen. Oh, you arent a master woodworker or even an apprentice? Yeah stfu. hqters gon hate

all in all, if you are looking for a device that is good for getting a solitary person high in small sessions without having to let the world know about it, it's worth a look

also made in 'Murica

Have had one for over 4 years and love it. It's survived been chewed by a few dogs. so yeah I'm a fan. I love how you can get a hit immediately with fresh, strong batteries.

Tom

(crumbled black hash works good....not melts, waxes or oils)

I have one too, but I prefer my Volcano over it any day.

Its a great device though, I just use it when Im not at home and also as a supplement to the Volcano.
I can highly recommend buying the power adapter, its well worth the money, same goes for the finishing grinder.
Sure, you can get a fine grind without it, but its just so damn easy to achieve when you use it as it fits perfectly on top of the MFLB and gets your bud to a perfect consistensy in a matter of a few seconds.

I purchased it ´cause I needed a portable vaporizer and even though the price is about the same as the more expensive ones when you choose to buy the finishing grinder and power adapter, the customer service just cant be beat.
I had a problem with my power adapter as it wouldnt work on the highest setting and they send me a new and more powerful power plug, no questions asked and now it works perfectly :)
Life time warranty for the win!

Magic flight is truely an amazing vaporizer. There seems to be many people who disagree with this but they either dont have the right breathin method down or have a defected device. I got mine 8 months ago for only 20$ ( lucky me) and its worked amazing sinse the day i got it. Also yes vaporizers produce more intense mental high due to not receiving the anti-psychotic properties found in CBD.

I found this tip on the old Fuck Combustion forums and it totally changed my opinion of the box. Until then I was satisfied, but I missed the thick milky hits I could get with other vapes. Give this a shot! I call it the "Yoga Breath."

First practice just inhaling deeply through your nose, not mouth, for several seconds like you were meditating. Then press the battery in like normal, lift it to your lips, and inhale ONLY through your nostrils for as long as you can. The change in pressure will cause a verrrrry slow inhale through your mouth, resulting in giant lung busting rips. Takes practice, and you might burn it once or twice, but once you have the technique down you'll never need anything else!

Also yes vaporizers produce more intense mental high due to not receiving the anti-psychotic properties found in CBD.

Huh? Most, if not all, vaporizers are capable of heating up well above CBDs boiling point, as they should be.

Yes if you choose to heat it up to those tempurates but if i find the main reason i use my vape is to achieve this intense head high. If i just roasted the bud id rather just load a bowl n smoke it. Ofcourse this is personal preference.

Last edited:
I found this tip on the old Fuck Combustion forums and it totally changed my opinion of the box. Until then I was satisfied, but I missed the thick milky hits I could get with other vapes. Give this a shot! I call it the "Yoga Breath."

First practice just inhaling deeply through your nose, not mouth, for several seconds like you were meditating. Then press the battery in like normal, lift it to your lips, and inhale ONLY through your nostrils for as long as you can. The change in pressure will cause a verrrrry slow inhale through your mouth, resulting in giant lung busting rips. Takes practice, and you might burn it once or twice, but once you have the technique down you'll never need anything else!

I tried the nose exhale thing, definitely was effective. I just dont know how much more it really did than normal inhaling. Neat trick I guess though

im about to see if I can get the oil out of the glass stem piece. I dont see why a normal ISO extraction wouldnt work but Ill let you guys know in a few hours. this is what I have going on in the background on my day off lol

received one of these in the post today. Im pretty impressed so far with the overall feel of the product and how it works. And with a life time warranty I feel the somewhat high price (for a piece of wood with simple technology in it) is worth it.