• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

Mobile Mafia City

Bro this is so fucking frustrating to try and find you

Just message me please
Sorry my name has upper and lower caps I wouldn't even know how to find it... Lol sent you message though I believe

I think I fucked up some dudes for ya but idk if it was clan related or not

I think I fucked up some dudes for ya but idk if it was clan related or not
Nice, so there are both NPCs (mobs), and other players. The street forces you find on the world map working around are just mobs. There are also players in clans and clanless. If they're in a clan there's a three letter acronym like (DMX) in front of their name.

I looked up battle history and didn't see anything between any players from you, so must've been a mob.

Oh okay gotcha

@deficiT yeah seemed like an easy battle almost doubted it being legit

I try to get y'all reinforcements but I can't yet

I'll figure it out

It's fun to figure out on my own

Last edited:
Oh okay gotcha

@deficiT yeah seemed like an easy battle almost doubted it being legit

I try to get y'all reinforcements but I can't yet

I'll figure it out

It's fun to figure out on my own
Yeah it's pretty intuitive and the game guides you along. But honestly, it's very in depth and social, you really learn just from doing the new events, talking to new ppl, and encountering different situations. There's new stuff I realize you can do all the time, and I've played for a couple years.

This guy has the best YouTube videos about the game, if you have any specific questions about specific things, definitely check them out:

Ahh, link got kaboshed. Anyway, look up "Flavio gaming Mafia city" on YouTube

@Madness joined up and joined my clan... We've been killing some shit together 💪

Now that I'm gonna be completely crippled for three months, I'm probably gonna be playing lots of games to kill time.

If you like this style of game, but maybe not the Mafia setting, there are two other games I play that are really good that I could suggest.

Myths of Moonrise: - kind of like a steampunk sorta fantasy setting with vampires, werewolves, and demons... Has a match3 element for hero battles that are pretty fun.

Chief Almighty: it's basically the exact same thing as Mafia city, but it is set in prehistoric times and you're running a tribe instead of a Mafia.

Both games are really fun. If anyone decides to try, let me know and I'll get you invite codes, and other redemption codes you can get good items with

Another clan merged with mine, and now we are ranked 5th in the city! This means we will be in the rotation for the mayor when that rolls around. Yeehaw! Killing it

We're popping off so hard.

That one Scottish chick though, I was thinking of muting her chat notifications. It's strange I only get certain messages though as notifications when my phone is on lock

However I don't want to miss anything important on the off chance

We did a merge with another clan and created the strongest clan in the city 😁😏🤟

Now just gotta get some of you other folks in there. Best game ever to me

@mal3volent 🙏