• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Made a mess...melted stuff, how to recover?

wirkdy

Bluelighter
So I had this nice heroin which I snort but it was too resiny and decided to dry it so I could better crumble it and make powder...well the surface where I was trying to dry it was too hot and instead of drying it melted :madlaugh:

Now h looks like this and it is more resiny than before. You can see in the part on the right if I pull it it comes off the paper. :( Is there any way I can save it and make it snortable again? Or what else can I do to avoid throwing it away and use it? :unsure:
mes99.jpg

I put it in the freezer ...let's see what mess I'm gonna make now :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

So I had this nice heroin which I snort but it was too resiny and decided to dry it so I could better crumble it and make powder...well the surface where I was trying to dry it was too hot and instead of drying it melted :madlaugh:

Now h looks like this and it is more resiny than before. You can see in the part on the right if I pull it it comes off the paper. :( Is there any way I can save it and make it snortable again? Or what else can I do to avoid throwing it away and use it? :unsure:
mes99.jpg
Is this what you're doing to relieve nerve pain instead of asking a doctor for low dose Amitrityline? Nice job

yeah, i think that you’ll have to smoke that, put it on tinfoil and grab a a tube of some sort to inhale the smoke/fumes through. heat from underneath with a lighter set to a low flame and tilt the tinfoil a bit and then you chase the drop with your tube/straw, inhaling your heroin. 🙏🏼

Smoke it o0n foil make a tube from the foil dont add to much heat just enough to make it run to much heat u will sizzzle it

The problem with trying to dry out heroin is if there’s enough of those hygroscopic tarry impurities that make opium gummy within, and the air is humid enough, something like this can happen.

You could put it on a plate and toss into a toaster oven on the lowest heat with the door open. The stuff melted into the paper will need to be eaten I’m assuming.

-GC

what I managed to do is smoke it a little but I get nothing out of smoking h...donnow
anyway after a couple of days it dried by itself and i could cut it in micro pieces and snort

I have great results smoking it, it's my main method.

Just crush up the desired amount of H, usually a point or two for me, and put it on top of a piece of foil. Sprinkle literally just a few drops of water on it and spread around across the foil until it's all evenly spread and the product is all mixed even with the water.

Then just hold it in from of a fan or heater, the heater works quickest, and dry until the surface feels textured and not wet. Then just light it from below and follow your straw along as you run the lighter across it. Keep lighting rows down it until there's nothing left to burn. Smokes real nice and even, takes just a few minutes to make, and gets you as high as you need.

Works best with shit that crushes up into powder, still works with tar but takes forever for it to dissolve into the water

I have great results smoking it, it's my main method.

Just crush up the desired amount of H, usually a point or two for me, and put it on top of a piece of foil. Sprinkle literally just a few drops of water on it and spread around across the foil until it's all evenly spread and the product is all mixed even with the water.

Then just hold it in from of a fan or heater, the heater works quickest, and dry until the surface feels textured and not wet. Then just light it from below and follow your straw along as you run the lighter across it. Keep lighting rows down it until there's nothing left to burn. Smokes real nice and even, takes just a few minutes to make, and gets you as high as you need.

Works best with shit that crushes up into powder, still works with tar but takes forever for it to dissolve into the water
Wtf? ?? Wow we run lines in uk

Wtf? ?? Wow we run lines in uk
Smoking it off foil
snorting it
skin popping
iv

versatility
gotta love the versatility

edited to add booty bumpin I forgot that one

and im sure that you have done whatever you were going to do with that sludge but I it was my mess I would have smoked it off foil and if that didn’t work rubbed it on some weed and tried to smoke it in a bowl

drug abuse: when you ruin perfectly good drugs