Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Mad March

Abject

Bluelighter
Anyone from Adelaide knows this is our busiest month.
I honestly don't understand it at all, so maybe one of you guys could point me in the right direction as to how to enjoy myself.
Showing up to the garden of unearthly delights on your own isn't quite the same as going with mates, so what's a loner to do in this time of friendship and love?

Anyway, here's to the fringe and the clipsal and womad and anything else

hi abject! iv never been to radelaide but i would like to visit someday.

if you enjoy good electronic music

theres some of the worlds best artists coming to our own little hole

unsound adelaide festival

the artists im psyched for are Oneohtrix Point Never, Robin Fox, Actress, Hype Williams and Ben Frost

its like 40$ each night (bargain) and ironically im broke as, so i still have a ticket to none of them 8(

this is the kind of music that plays at unsound, totally stoned out awesome electronic =D

also the clipsal can go fuck itself

all i can hear is VROOOOOOOOOOOOOM and fucking stunt planes going over my house freaking out my dogs all the time :p

Yeah I heard about unsound, even though I'm broke too it seems like a great place to be tripping.
I'm not a fan of ambient myself, but the visual/audio aspects make it seem like a whole experience as opposed to just some music, I'd love to drop a few tabs at unsound.

It's a bummer the clipsal affect you so much, that'd piss me off. Glad I get some peace and quiet.

Womad is the best and I have heard really good things about the Fringe Festival. Unfortunately it's hard for me to get there at that time so I haven't been for about six years. However, I will be there in June so I hope there is still something to do in the "off season".