• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

M80's

I think the geographic distribution along with the style of pill (many different colors & stamps, sharing common emblem on one side i.e. "m80"/pokeball. along with the points snafu makes about the size/dimensions agree these are probably the same creators.

I double dropped 2 yellow octopuses on sat at 10 pm but this coming after a big meal finished at 6 pm. Thought 4 hrs was more than enough time to get my stomach empty again but apparently not caused I never got past a 6 on my scale of 1-10. I was quite dissapointed w my roll. It came in waves but hardly strong at all. I'm hoping for everybody's sake that it WS the food in my stomach that dulled the roll for me because if that's as strong as those m80s get then I feel sorry for all you'll out there on the west coast.

I was so excited to try em and do a report on em but I was so let down that I was like fuck it. So as of right now they are def in my opinion not high dosed beans and at this point wouldn't even rate them medium. I'd say on the high end of the low scale. Very dissapointed. I'll have to try on a completely empty stomach next time but geez 4 hrs you would think is more than enough time.

On the flip side tho I've read people had trouble falling asleep on them but not me. I got home at 1:55 smoked a blunt had some fun time w the lady and passed out fairly easily by 4 am

If I had to give my expert opinion based on the roll I had my guess would be they had 60-65mg in each cause the way I felt I'd say is consistent on how I've felt on bout 125-130 mg. But then again there's the food issue to so who the fuck really knows. Really wish I hadn't eaten so much!

Last edited:
Yanker,
I also double dropped these on Saturday and was just as disappointed as you were. My wife also believes these are low dose and she has a low tolerance. Two never took me to a real peak, i would say these are around the 50 mg mark.

Yanker,
I also double dropped these on Saturday and was just as disappointed as you were. My wife also believes these are low dose and she has a low tolerance. Two never took me to a real peak, i would say these are around the 50 mg mark.

Well I'm glad its not just me. I just don't understand tho how there so hyped up yet not that strong idk I'm very dissapointed here. Same thing happened w the butterfly pokes and the euro pokes idk I don't get it.

Yea cali been cursed with garbage as of late so just the fact that most peeps havnt had a clean pill in awhile i believe is why these r so hyped. However Yankers rating system is in a class all his own haha. A 6 for you is more like a 9.5 for the rest of us lol.
This comin from a dude who double drops bolts with some molly just as a teaser

That sounds more like a pleaser rather than a teaser. I have no doubt cro would agree with our ratings

Yea cali been cursed with garbage as of late so just the fact that most peeps havnt had a clean pill in awhile i believe is why these r so hyped. However Yankers rating system is in a class all his own haha. A 6 for you is more like a 9.5 for the rest of us lol.
This comin from a dude who double drops bolts with some molly just as a teaser

Yea I know I'm stingy with my ratings but trust me Im being as true as I can possibly be w these.

Damn, I heard these were the bees knees. In a drought though, even low dosed beans seem like a blessing.

Yea I know I'm stingy with my ratings but trust me Im being as true as I can possibly be w these.

Definitely a man who knows his shit when it comes to these situations. How the Hell are ya yanker? I dont think the 80s are half bad personally, I've only puked from e one other time before the m80's and that was cuz I ate a half gram of some stanky Molly (in my earlier rolling years) but 3 of them niggas made me barf like a bitch Haha. But as you and i know I am a tiny Ass person so tolerance, metabolism, and size do matter on the effects of drugs. Wish I could find some more, LOL.

Definitely a man who knows his shit when it comes to these situations. How the Hell are ya yanker? I dont think the 80s are half bad personally, I've only puked from e one other time before the m80's and that was cuz I ate a half gram of some stanky Molly (in my earlier rolling years) but 3 of them niggas made me barf like a bitch Haha. But as you and i know I am a tiny Ass person so tolerance, metabolism, and size do matter on the effects of drugs. Wish I could find some more, LOL.

What up kid? Yea I only double dropped so prob why it didn't hit me as hard. Had no redose w me I was pissed as a mother but still ended up having a good night. Utah's been quiet lately ever since what's his name left the scene.....fuck the name slips me right now but I'm sure it will come to me eventually. He was def a legend tho.....fuck wtf was his name grrrrr!

Haha, I know... It's at the tip of my tongue too man! Weird how much things have changed in a years period of time. It sure fuckin flies by fast, when you live how we do hahaha. Oh well thank god for the madame she makes life just a little more interesting.

Utah's been quiet lately ever since what's his name left the scene.....fuck the name slips me right now but I'm sure it will come to me eventually. He was def a legend tho.....fuck wtf was his name grrrrr!

The name be blah.

These M80's are slowly finding their way off my EDC menu now. If I'm having one last 3 day hoorah then I want nothing but the best and these things were said to be like Mint synth. Now I'm not so sure.

Last edited:
The name be blah.

These M80's are slowly finding their way off my EDC menu now. If I'm having one last 3 day hoorah then I want nothing but the best and these things were said to be like Mint synth. Now I'm not so sure.

Huh, blah??? No that wasn't it. It will come to me just give me some time.

But as far as your last hoorah don't u worry kid I'm sure you'll find something that will rock your world!

fuck those m80s, you've sampled the best synth out there in the mints homie, why settle for anything less?

i trust yankers judgement in those. Anything coming out of cali right now, even if its clean, is very low dosed

It's strange because I've seen a few of my friends get floored off just 1 of these and be good for the night... whereas I hardly feel it unless I double drop.

I've heard that m80s are getting scarce in Cali now... anyone else hear that?

^ my friends that hardly ever roll have been the same way. A double drop seems to be essential if you have a high tolerance. and for people with a long history of mdma abuse, 3 seems to hit the spot.

M80's/ pokes should be gone any minute now. The only ones lingering around are whats left of the bigger batches. Hopefully this means they're prepping up for new presses.

The M80's worked for me. I roll every couple months and never really abuse it, but I really, really enjoyed the M80's thoroughly. To each his own, I suppose. I took one, and re-dosed with 1 and rolled all night. Very difficult time sleeping, but other than that a solid roll.

looks like the m80's have dried up. havent seen any new post on PR Glad I stocked up when I had the chance. wonder if they are coming up with someting else. Hopedully soon with coachella around the corner.

Last Saturday at BW I took the purple droid, re dosed with purple space invader, then re dosed again with half a pink pussycat. they definitely are clean beans. had me rolling pretty hard ( i rarely roll). not the hardest roll, but was pretty awesome.

Yeah I think they're definitely scarce now. Someone finally sent them in to edata though! Green droid tested 6:1 mdma to caffeine.