• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

M11 or BK-MDDMA

Jackpothead

Greenlighter
So I've got alot of this heading my way and I'm thinking I may have been a little rash in ordering so much without more information, I've seen people claiming it's a less potent version of methylone, but i also found a couple people saying it's inactive. I guess I'm just looking for more information on it. If anyone got first hand experience and could report on it would be great.

From what I've seen, its been one of two things. Bunk or methylone itself.

There was a thread that started going in Other Drugs. There are even two different molecular structures being called "M11"

I'd be very wary of it. If you live in a place where methylone is illegal, you might well be importing an illegal substance.

If you do get legitimate BK-MDDMA, I wouldn't expect too much from it. MDDMA (MDDM in PiHKAL) is not active.

http://www.erowid.org/library/books_online/pihkal/pihkal105.shtml

Beta-ketone SAR does not always follow amphetamine SAR even though they are very similar but the reports on this stuff have all been underwhelming so far.

Last edited:
Would be awsome if it was methylone, but I'm pretty sure it will be the mddma, and you're making me a sad person right now... I just alot of bunk if what ypu're saying is true. Let's hope it isn't though

Would be awsome if it was methylone, but I'm pretty sure it will be the mddma, and you're making me a sad person right now... I just alot of bunk if what ypu're saying is true. Let's hope it isn't though

Sorry about that.

Be careful with it. You don't know what you're actually getting. Reagent test it and then do allergy tests.

Because China made methylone illegal my supplier switched my order without telling me. *SNIP* Bk mddma is garbage unless you like lame ass highs. *SNIP*I got ripped off by scam. Will i ever find anything *SNIP* again?

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't talk about drug dealing. Its not necessary to disclose any details other than the fact you got ripped off and your experience of the stuff as garbage.

Dude above me was talking about having a negative consequence from pushing bunk product.

Is M11 some sort of synonym for bk-mddma?
Well, dimethylamphetamine's lack of potency bodes really poorly for this compound, particularly given how MD-substituted amphetamines tend to be a lot less potent than their parent compounds.

ebola

... & then brace yourself for a year or two of brain zaps, depression, anxiety, insomnia & appetite disruption.