• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

M1 = Methylone / 4-MMC = Mephedrone / B1 = Butylone test results

Bearlove

Bluelight Crew
Please note this information was sent to us - I do not know any other information (marquis/mecke etc) than what is posted below. This is for reference only.

M1: Stong Yellow, Brown, Brownish
4-MMC -Pale Yellow, No real change brownish tinges may have been contamination, pale greenish
B1: Strong Yellow, Brown, Brownish

75897900.jpg

user60367pic68171260235.jpg

Thanks to 'Chasing S' for the updates :)

Last edited:
Please forgive me for I am young and uninformed about testing reagents, but the labeling of the picture and the three sets of results seem to say that it was tested with three reagents. However, the tray in the picture seems to show the results of only two reagents.

I am also interested in the results of any other reagent with said stated chemicals. Has any one else tested these with any thing else?

Please forgive me for I am young and uninformed about testing reagents, but the labeling of the picture and the three sets of results seem to say that it was tested with three reagents. However, the tray in the picture seems to show the results of only two reagents.

I am also interested in the results of any other reagent with said stated chemicals. Has any one else tested these with any thing else?

The reason for this... 2Kool4Skool.. is that, unlike Mecke, Mandelin and Marquis... Robodope and Simon's reagents require that you add 2 chemicals to the pill scraping.

For example, with Marquis.. you scrape off a small amount of pill.. and add a drop or two of Marquis to it. .. and then watch the colour change.
(So you add one reagent)

With Simon's.. you scrape off a small amount of pill.
Then add the Simon's reagent. Then add the buffer.
Only once the buffer is added.. does a colour change appear.
(so you add two reagents)

So that's the reason.

Steve :)

I like the look of that testing tray.. i want one !

Anyone seen them on sale anywhere ?

Ahh, i see. Thank you for the clarification!

It looks like a ceramic watercolor tray, you could probably find one at your local arts and crafts store but i'm sure an ice cube tray would work just fine too.

I probably should have researched how to properly use testing reagents before I even thought about posting a reply. It was just a bit confusing to the uninformed eye because the labeling appears to have one reagent per row. Also simons and robadope appear to be closer together than simons and buffer in the label.

PS the name isn't me being cocky it's actualy a reference to a poem by Gwendolyn Brooks.

We Real Cool

We real cool. We
Left school. We

Lurk late. We
Strike straight. We

Sing sin. We
Thin gin. We

Jazz June. We
Die soon.

I think I need to put that in as my signature for this to clear the confusion...

I like the look of that testing tray.. i want one !

Anyone seen them on sale anywhere ?

May be easier if you just buy a ceramic Egg Holder

I couldnt find a supplier of them in the UK - they are called 'spotting/colour plates' though - theres a US supplier that will mail order you one.

Last edited:
M1 Methylone / 4 MMC Mephedrone / B1 Butylone test results

put together multimeter testing instructions....or test them yourself and add labels to the wires before shipping.

Thanks S, that's nice to see all together in one picture. I wish there was a big database of photos to reference and a quick way to distinguish between them the 2-c's and any thing else commonly substituted for MDMA. It's wierd how similar M1 and B1 look. Is there any way to better distinguish between the two of these if you hapen to test one of them?

^I asked people to start sending in samples of results - ket, speed, mdma basically anything they were taking and testing so we could start a database of all the RC's people are using.

Just an often ignored point on the 4-MMC tests, which may have a bearing on the others.

Pure 4-MMC, synthesised in a forensic lab, and validated via GC/MS, IR, and NMR, produced no colour change with Marquis. With the initial sample isolated from early neorganic products, a slight pink was noticed, but this was not reproduced when a pure sample was used. At no time was a yellow product reported.

This then brings into question just what is producing the yellow colour, and more to the point, casts a shadow on the dependability of reagent testing if such variation is seen between pure and commercial samples. If the opportunity arises, I'll see if it's possible to have the bromo intermediate tested with Marquis, as this would appear to be a likely impurity.

Just be careful announcing to the world that substance A produces Colour X, without first establishing the purity of product you are testing. To do otherwise, is not only bad science, but is potentially misleading and even dangerous, particularly if the drug in question is widely available and substitutes are used that produce an expected reaction result.

all the people who I know who have checked 4-MMC with Marquis have produced yellow, and it's been a good few. but a good point it was a particularly stinky 4-MMC (that fishy vanilla type smell). Would the bromo intermediate account for that?

but in all honesty do you really think, even if you could actually get one, getting a COA from a vendor is going to be worth the paper it's written on, it's either going to be at best the manufacturer's analysis which clearly is going to not be impartial or it's just going to have been made up.

but in all honesty do you really think, even if you could actually get one, getting a COA from a vendor is going to be worth the paper it's written on, it's either going to be at best the manufacturer's analysis which clearly is going to not be impartial or it's just going to have been made up.

No, but buying from a reputable chemical supplier will give a much greater assurance of any spectral data provided. OK, so it's not an option for most people. How about purifying some and comparing the Marquis result with the impure product? I'm not sure what the bromo intermediate would smell like, but at higher concentrations it probably wouldn't be too nice on the nose.

I no longer have any 4-mmc so, at least in my case, that won't be possible I'm afraid.

Mephedrone result from fake MDMA?

was offered this today after searching high and low for MDMA.

So pleased i bought a test kit, but i think the vendor was even more surprised when i pulled it out and set up the test. They still maintain its the real deal whereas i know (thanks to our mate Marquis) it is not. The chart with EZ kits says amphetamine, but after reading this post last night i thought it was either Mephedrone, Methylone or butylone. Sounds and looks like it is 4 mmc?

It fizzed and bubbled for 30 ish seconds but stayed the same colour from the moment i added the Marquis, no matter how hard i wished it to go black!

Its been so long since MDMA was seen around these arts:(

Attachments

• Photo0072.jpg
    Photo0072.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 261
Last edited:
The reaction seems a little darker than the 4 mmc reaction shown above. Maybe it is a Butylone methylone mix as vendors have shiffted stockpiles on to the UK market? I have experimented with this mix myself and had decent times with it, but it was hard to get it right.