• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

M-ALPHA

dratwr

Greenlighter
Hi, i'm intrested about this compound, it looks like a good substance.
I would like to know it is technically a phenethylamine or not. Cause my analogue laws in my country.

It’s an 1-phenethylamine, not a 2-pea like mescaline etc. therefore it’s legal where I’m from but I know someone who tested plain 1-pea (without the methylene dioxy of m-alpha) and it was rubbish. Produced a headache affair.

Thank you for your quick answer.
As I see 1-phenethylamines legal in my country too.
That's what I found about this compound:
M-ALPHA is an empathogen described in PIHKAL as a positional isomer of MDMA. It was described by Shulgin as being similar in effect to its demethylated homologue, the ALPHA, but with roughly twice the duration and twice the potency. Quote "M-ALPHA is similar in effect, but perhaps twice as potent (a + or ++ dose is 60 mg) and twice as long."
Do you think it's wort to try?

Thank you for your quick answer.
As I see 1-phenethylamines legal in my country too.
That's what I found about this compound:
M-ALPHA is an empathogen described in PIHKAL as a positional isomer of MDMA. It was described by Shulgin as being similar in effect to its demethylated homologue, the ALPHA, but with roughly twice the duration and twice the potency. Quote "M-ALPHA is similar in effect, but perhaps twice as potent (a + or ++ dose is 60 mg) and twice as long."
Do you think it's wort to try?
I don't think anyone really knows the answer to this.

I've seen this on a site for sale. Is it any good? No telling. I wouldn't bet money on it being very worthwhile.

Shulgin didn't exactly rave about it's merits.

I don't think anyone really knows the answer to this.

I've seen this on a site for sale. Is it any good? No telling. I wouldn't bet money on it being very worthwhile.

Shulgin didn't exactly rave about it's merits.
Okay, thank you for your answer.