• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides! What's your favourite?

I'm still feeling out ETH LAD and hopefully will have more positive accounts with it.

I always heard ALD and 1p were identical so I was in no rush to try 1p since ALD was so good.

Recently I decided to have a 1P day and it definitely has it's own manic electric character to it. Whereas ALD is a lot more chill. I love both equally.

AL-LAD has been a very close friend. I love how it combines with some of the 4 sub trypts. Considering combining it with empathogens or 1P/ALD next.

The father molecule. It's been years. Luckily my experience with it was at a time when the only other thing that could possibly be on a tab was DOB. My coming of age was a good ten years before nBomes entered the landscape. Although it would be nice to try again I kind of feel like 1A and 1P have my needs met for now.

Honestly, picking a favorite is like picking a favorite color. It's nice to have a range in the palette depending on what one is looking for.

true, one cannot really have a favorite color, though right now it is yellow and never was before.

lately I like 1p the best with some al-lad added
1p being electric in my body and mind and al-lad adding cut layers of jello to the air - next I must verify why I liked eth so much, maybe tomorrow.

There are quite a few interesting out there with LSD being the most popular.
I've tried LSD, LSA, 1p-LSD and AL-LAD so far and will try ALD-52 and ETH-LAD soon.
My personal favourite is AL-LAD because of the very unique, sharp visuals and the easy to handle headspace. Also it doesn't last as long as LSD, which is a benefit for me.

What is your favourite one and why?

I was thinking lsd or better than al lad, and those are the onlhy two ive ever tried. AL lad is a little more stimulant. lsd is a bit more mdma/lush like. ive only done al lad once though so it may be hard to properly judge

Pupnik-

What's your ratio for that combination-1:1? Pretty certain that mix will be my next one.

true, one cannot really have a favorite color, though right now it is yellow and never was before.

lately I like 1p the best with some al-lad added
1p being electric in my body and mind and al-lad adding cut layers of jello to the air - next I must verify why I liked eth so much, maybe tomorrow.

yeah, 1-1 -
since I am a light head, I did ~25mics 1p and ~30 mics al-lad on wednesday (birthday),
so tomorrow I am baseline enough for something lysergic if life does not get too complex.