View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides, Tryptamines & Phenethylamines in back-to-back experiments

Si Dread

Bluelighter
Now that Al-Lad & LSz have added their unique effects to those produced by the long list of different psychedelics presently available, I'm thinking that some experiments using the three classes of classic psychedelics in comparison with one another might yield some interesting data. Obviously tolerance will be factored in & I'm planning at least one, preferably two, different compounds from each group, expecting the experiment to take about 8 weeks to complete.

Has anyone else thought to directly compare drugs such as, for instance, LSD, Psilocybin & Mescaline, or Al-Lad, 4-ho-met & 2c-e, that sort of thing?

... & if so, what were your findings?

I think combinations would be interesting
after you find your sweet spot with each one individually,
trying halfs of the 3 in 4 combos
and 1/3'rds in one combo
then staged versus dosed all at once

document each session of course, using a half hour timer on your smart phone, and pad and paper..

There's obviously huge scope for combinations here, but why? I see no point in randomly combining 3 seperate groups of psychedelics when simply varying the dosage & setting of pretty much any psychedelic brings sometimes huge variation. I'm sure there's more than enough room for experimentation & cataloging of variation in effect, onset time etc without going anywhere near any combinations.

I'm sure I've read of folk here combining LSD & Psilocybin & reporting it to be a waste of time, so there's that too...

Besides, it's vastly overcomplicating the process. Rule number one - Keep It Simple

I'm sure I've read of folk here combining LSD & Psilocybin & reporting it to be a waste of time, so there's that too...

Everyone's experiences will vary and I've never done it myself, but several close friends with a lot of psychedelic experience reported that 3.5 grams of mushrooms combined with 2 tabs of LSD was a world shattering experience of a far different nature than either drug alone.

Combinations from different classes can be really awesome... A couple that come to mind: Mescaline and DMT mixed very well, and AL-LAD + psilocin (something special happened with color perception.. the AL-LAD has a unique color amplification effect that was really boosted after adding psilocin)

I think they can be interesting together because each hits a different spectrum of receptor,
together it should be like removing both the venetian binds and the drapery of a darkened window,
while individually it should be like either or,
open the blinds but leave most of the drapes hanging over the window,
or open the drapes and leave the blinds partly closed.

it is not the same as combining 3 different mushrooms or 3 kinds of cactus, or 3 types of blotter.

Normally I like to say psychedelic is psychedelic, and no huge difference is between them, and I really still stand by that,
in comparison to normal states of mind, the psychedelic effect is pretty much a standard thing; but faced with this mix up opportunity, I am certain that it will be refreshing... I did mix some 25 i nbome with lsz to good effect resulting in a wider opened kind of awakening than either would alone.

4-ho-met + al-lad and/or 4-ho-met + lsz is something I'd like try too when the time is right + I have all 3 in stock so no buying anything new. Would also like to try 4-ho-met + al-lad and/or lsz + some 2c-x. Probably not 2c-e because the nausea sucks... maybe 2c-c or 2c-b... idk, but I don't have any 2c-x atm so...

I have mixed all three classes of psychedelics, and one of the most amazing, beautiful, mind-bending, and spiritual experiences is what follows. Before I hear about set and setting, I have done this several times, and the effects are pretty consistent. I think there is just something about the combination of the compounds I chose that makes it special.

It should be started first thing in the morning on a day where your attention is not required by anyone and in a place that you are positive you will not be disturbed in. I found it best to have this experience in a rented cabin or something similar during the summer. I found that 1-3 extremely close friends is ideal for this experience. The night before you should prepare plenty of snacks and light meals such as sandwiches, fruits, gespatcho, and things like that, as well as plenty of juices, sodas, citrus water, and a huge supply of ice. Also, have music of your choice queued up for at least 12-14 hours. Anyway, here is the method I follow:

T-1:00: 60mg Ondansetron or equivalent dose of other 5-HT3 antagonist, to counteract the nausea without messing up the rest of the experience like other antiemetics potentially can.

T+0:00: 40mg αMT orally, followed by a LIGHT snack (as in a piece of toast or something similar)

T+0:45: 35mg Methallylescaline orally, followed by another light snack.

T+1:00: 200μg LSD sublingually and 10mg 4-HO-MiPT orally. The first time I had this experience I dosed 5mg of 5-MeO-MiPT at this point, but once the reuptake inhibiting effect of 5-MeO-tryptamines became known, I replaced it with 4-HO-MiPT, which also made the experience far superior than it was with the 5-MeO-MiPT.

So that's it for the dosing. Basically, the effects are incredibly special and totally unique. The effects seem to come in waves, in a much stronger way than anything I've ever experienced before or since, with alternating feelings of total sobriety and complete psychedelia. There is amazingly strong synesthesia, with the music seeming to send pulses of fractals and color exploding in your visual field which then translated to amazing tactile sensations and, even on a few occations, tastes and smells. With eyes closed, expansive alien scenes spread out before me. It was easy to get lost in this closed-eye world, to the point that I forgot my eyes were closed and even began to experience entity contacts. Emotionally there was an immense feeling of closeness and comradery and we all came out of the experience feeling as if our friendship had been deepened and given a special meaning. Honestly this combination has shown itself repeatedly to be one of my favourites, but it is very intense and shouldn't be taken lightly by any means.

I figured I would share this because the concept of mixing substances from all 3 main classes of psychedelics, and seeing if they play nicely was mentioned, so I figured I would share my experience with doing just that to give people some idea of what they can expect. Hope this information is useful or entertaining to someone!

P.S. I forgot to mention that its also a very good idea to have something to come down with when everything is all said and done. Opiates work well, as do benzos to a lesser degree. On one experience we used chlomethiazole to come down with, but given the fact that it's pharmacology is not entirely known, it might be a good idea to pass on that one. Anyway, that about covers everything.

Last edited: