Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

lysergamides help

BanE

Bluelighter
hey guys,
I'm quite experienced with psychedelics and usually need to take slightly more than the recommended "common dose"
So far i have only tried 1P-LSD within the lysergamides family, 100mcg was kinda underwhelming, 300mcg was alright but the duration was too short for my liking. ( I like DOC, high dose of 6-APB (spread into two doses 2-3 hours apart), AMT....)

Im going to experiment with some of the remaining lysergamides from a reliable source,

1cP-LSD
1B-LSD
MIPLA
AL-LAD

Can anyone with experience with any of the above 4 lysergamides, kindly give a comparison to LSD and 1P-LSD.

Thanks Peeps,

Happy Trials!

Not super much experience with lysergamides. But i have done 1-P-LSD, ALD-52, 1B-LSD. Have not yet tried regular LSD. But from my personal view 1B-LSD is more expensive and less intense. Allot less intense. Was fun to be able to have done it, but other then being able to cross it of my list of substances done, would not buy again. I'd say you would have to do 2 tabs of 1B to reach the level of 1 tab of 1P. But i have heard people online say the opposite was true for them. So ymmv. Also my first trial with any lsd was just under a year ago. But this is my take on it.

1P is so much like LSD25 that personally, I can;t really blind test pick them apart.
Mipla is less everything at a normal dose, al-lad is slightly giddier perhaps, slightly less visual (for me).
Have not tried 1B or 1cP, but they should be very similar to 1P, becoming lsd once in the body.

The big freak of the family for me is ETH-LAD. Careful with all of these, but especially ETH. She will rip your face face off, hand it to you, then put it back on and repeat. Very visual at even 50 mics. Feels like, to me, almost double the intensity of LSD25, more colors, and a high-tech overlay of visuals.

Start small with novel chems. Then have fun!

AL-LAD is amazing and pretty fun and becomes quite the crazy trip at does 300 ug +. ETH-LAD is beyond fucking nuts and has personally put me on the most unbelievable trip of my life if your advanced psychonaut eth-lad is def worth looking into. 1P-LSD feels less potent than acid. Mabye you could try up the 1P-LSD dose a bit more i personally like LSD at 400-500ug for very deep long spiritual peaks

There are few reports out on 1B-LSD, but I see little reason why it wouldn't work in pretty much the same way as 1P, i.e. a prodrug that is rapidly hydrolyzed to plain old LSD-25. The same probably applies to 1cP-LSD, although I suppose there is a chance that the hydrolysis might be slower due to steric hindrance.

MIPLA is supposed to be significantly lighter than LSD in its effects, at around 1/3rd the potency. A psychedelic that some might find interesting and enjoyable, just not a substitute for LSD and its pro-drugs.

AL-LAD is somewhat less potent than LSD (which is why the blotters are typically dosed at 150 micrograms), and not quite as long-lasting. Overall the drug seems to produce more visuals, but less of a headspace. Still a substance that's beloved by many though, precisely because of how different it can be from LSD.

hey guys,
I'm quite experienced with psychedelics and usually need to take slightly more than the recommended "common dose"
So far i have only tried 1P-LSD within the lysergamides family, 100mcg was kinda underwhelming, 300mcg was alright but the duration was too short for my liking. ( I like DOC, high dose of 6-APB (spread into two doses 2-3 hours apart), AMT....)

Im going to experiment with some of the remaining lysergamides from a reliable source,

1cP-LSD
1B-LSD
MIPLA
AL-LAD

Can anyone with experience with any of the above 4 lysergamides, kindly give a comparison to LSD and 1P-LSD.

Thanks Peeps,

Happy Trials!
For someone who is "quite experienced" with LS-.

You have 'quite' some inaccurate information here.

How long do YOU really like tripping on this stuff?
100-300'mcg' of this stuff has a duration very similar to other LySergamides like LSA and ETH-LAD.

Last edited:
For someone who is "quite experienced" with LS-.

You have 'quite' some inaccurate information here.

How long do YOU really like tripping on this stuff?
100-300'mcg' of this stuff has a duration very similar to other LySergamides like LSA and ETH-LAD.
It isn't a short trip, I will tell You that, Mates. Lol.

Your post is completely unintelligible. "This stuff"? What the hell are you referring to?

Also, "LySergamides"?
The "S" stands for "Säure" (German for "acid"). "Serg" isn't a thing - "lysergic" comes from "lysis" and "ergot". Hence also the names AL/ETH/PRO-"LAD" - since these weren't invented by a German-speaking Swissman, they abbreviate "lysergic acid diethylamide" as "LAD".

"Lysergic".

Why else call this thread 'lysergimides'?

Last edited:
LS-... Aka 'LySergimides' or in other words...

"Lysergic".

Why else call this thread 'lysergimides'?

First of all, it is not called "lysergimides", and especially not "lySergimides".

If you want a lysergimide, you'd need to take cabergoline, which is an Anti-Parkinson drug, not a psychedelic.
The psychoactive derivatives of lysergic acid are in the lysergamide family.

Secondly, again, "LySerg" is wrong, because the "LS-" comes from "Lysergsäure-". The name Lysergsäure/lysergic acid comes from the fact that it was produced via the lysis of ergot alkaloids, so if you wanted to capitalize another letter, you'd have to write it "LysErgamides". Which would make no sense, so you'll just have to accept that the German "S" for "Säure" isn't found in the word "lysergic".

Ok, that was me being pedantic ;), back to the topic at hand:
You said there was inaccurate information in this thread... what are you referring to? Because AL-LAD is generally considered to be shorter-lasting than LSD and its 1-acetyl/1-propionyl prodrugs (albeit nowhere near as short as some of the 2C's or psilocin analogues). If OP prefers long-lasting psychs like AMT or DOC and they've already stated that 1p was too short for their tastes, they're absolutely going to find AL-LAD's duration to be *way* too short.

Mate, You need to slow down and read what You are writing...

All lysergimides come from 'lysergic acid'; the precursor to LSD-25.
These other 'lysergimides' that are not LSD-25, have similar effects but are no where near to LSD-25's magnitude.

The molecular structure is similar to LSD-25's but no where near LSD-25's novel, authentic presentation.
All other lysergimides such as ETH-LAD or 1P-LSD, for example, can have irregular, unwanted effects compared to LSD.

The point is... These substances are unknown.

And I would stay far away from DOC seeing as it is deadly.
DOxx used responsibility are not toxic, i have used many research chemical psychedelics before including alot of LSD analouges including AL-LAD and ETH-LAD. And the range of 2c-x componds including various nbombs. All psychedelics have to be used and treated with respect and each offer a unique trip through the mind and reality. Personally 2C-x compounds can lead to some extremely high states more so than a typical lsd trip. Personally i have experienced time travel on some heroic research chems before, The day we find a psychedelic that gives u complete psychic abilities like shulgin described that happened to him on two trips through his lifetime is what will change the world

I rather promote the 2c- series rather than even scratch the surface on DO- or NBOMeS.

Screen-Shot-2019-07-30-at-8-17-49-AM.png

Ever have mixed those bitter tabs with those clean LSD white on white hits?

Level 4 anyone?

Heatlesbbq, have you combined lsd with a dox? I find combos can be very unpredictable for some. Make certain to recommend mixing some caution in there somewhere.

Like Ontarioguy said, ETH-LAD is a special one. Worth the research. My first trial with it was 1/4 tab (25ug) and it was the best day camping in my life. Just a pure sparkle.

Heatlesbbq, have you combined lsd with a dox? I find combos can be very unpredictable for some. Make certain to recommend mixing some caution in there somewhere.

I have.
2 hits of real LSD-25, with 2 tabs of DOB [Swirls and designs on thick, bitter blotter paper].

Mixing any psycho active substance with any drug is unpredictable for anyone.
Hands down, Mate.

DOB on its own is a very mild psychedelic, to get substantial psychedelia you need to take high dosages where you are going to feel its strong stimulating effects, and this will be what will ultimately limit how much you can take.
IMHO it can be good for a EDM party/rave as the trip will be easy to handle and interaction with others very possible for anyone with a minimum of experience with psychedelics.
Although I discourage the drinking of alcohol during a psychedelic experience, my experience from seeing others do just that tells me that DOB is the psychedelic that is less likely to result in a difficult/problematic experience when combined with alcohol.

Well I had a truly special trip myself today on plain old 1plsd for the 6th time this year.

200ug today. Was actually just right. Never too intense, but plenty enough.

More reports have come in on the new 1cp-Lsd, and appear very encouraging. It seems legit.
Really healing trip for me today but so so intense due to current life circumstances.

I still have my Ald-52 tabs which I haven't gotten around to sampling yet. All in good time.