View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides Lysergamides Candy doses

summertropicz36

Bluelighter
Ok so I have a source that is getting doses on little candies. Is there anyway to know the purity if it's on candy? Can you still test it if it's on candy?

Unfortunately the candy makes testing hard. I believe certain ones you can and I think it’s at least worth a try but you can only believe in the results so far. Pretty sure one can test Altoids that have been dosed.. Something like a sour patch kid might fuck up the results.

-GC

It depends upon the type of candy. Personally I would get a different type of medium such as gelatin windowpane, blotter paper, or barrel/microdot from someone else.

If it's on smarties candy kinds like miniature sweet tarts. Is a dark cool drawer ok to stash them in? I will probably get a handful so if it will last at least 6 months without degrading all too much that should be fine. I don't want to go through the freezer deal but I will if any experienced users think it's necessary.

If it's on smarties candy kinds like miniature sweet tarts. Is a dark cool drawer ok to stash them in? I will probably get a handful so if it will last at least 6 months without degrading all too much that should be fine. I don't want to go through the freezer deal but I will if any experienced users think it's necessary.

For 6mos they are fine in the drawer, freezer isn’t necessary until you plan on storing for years n years. (Some argue it isn’t necessary at all but I don’t risk it.)

-GC

I had LSD that had been dropped on rainbow belt type sweets, they lasted me at least 6 months with no noticeable loss of potency, so you should be fine.

Also I'd like to bump this thread really quick. I don't want to have a weak experience and I know that redosing is basically utterly useless. So my new quick question would be this. I have tripped quite a bit, but it has been about a full month. If they are on candies like that and it's noticeable where the lsd was dropped, how many should I plan to drop to have a really good and powerful experience?

Also I'd like to bump this thread really quick. I don't want to have a weak experience and I know that redosing is basically utterly useless. So my new quick question would be this. I have tripped quite a bit, but it has been about a full month. If they are on candies like that and it's noticeable where the lsd was dropped, how many should I plan to drop to have a really good and powerful experience?
Are you saying you want to only take part of the candy?

If so, you should grind up the sweet tart into a powder to homogenize it and then weigh out equal proportions.

No I got a handful of doses but don't want to overkill. I'm thinking 3 but I'm sure that will be pretty powerful.

if you haven’t used these particular candies before just start with one… you can always do more next time. but you can’t take less this time, ya know what I mean?

enjoy it brotha (sista ?)

sounds like you’ll have a great time 🙂

Brotha! Lol yea also going to do some interesting things like art and nature while tripping. But anyways thanks for advice

lol anytime. art and nature are probably the two best things you can do while tripping (or even sober for that matter)