• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamide combo (Weesnaw, gettin weird.)

StickyChron

Bluelighter
After reading all of the major Lysergamide threads, I didnt seem to find anyone mixing AL-LAD, 1P, and ETH-LAD all at once. There seemed to be a few people doing two at once but I wonder what say; 100ug of 1P, 150ug of ETH and 75ug of AL would be like. Anyone?

Either way I'm curious, so I will be doing this combo this afternoon, trip report will hopefully follow in the coming hours. I'm open to input on the doses of each that I should do for optimal results.

PS: I preemptively appreciate any thoughtful responses concerning harm reduction, but im doing this either way so maybe just dont post unless youre going to tell me how many drugz to eat. Thanks everyone.

I imagine with this more than likely hitting even more receptors than any if the above by them selves , in a sense an even more novel aspect to it all , I'd say maybe start by taking a half tab of each n test the waters then if you feel it hasn't blown you into another universe the next day or even 3 hours in add the other halves into the mix or even maybe half extra of one of them (like your favourite when taken alone). Either way dude enjoy the ride

Whats the purpose of taking any psychedelic substance at all? To glean insight into yourself, see some pretty colors, laugh, uhhh is this a trick question? Why would anyone ever mix drugs at all, unless it brought them to different places than the compounds by themselves?

And I dont feel like its wasteful, there are plenty of these drugs to go around and I think I have enough that assuming it doesnt degrade, I could dose enough times between the three compounds...

Last edited by a moderator:
Seems to each their subjective tastes what would be interesting to take... I really doubt anyone can give rational advice on what is best to combine and what combinations to avoid. So if that advice cannot be given, asking 'how many drugs to eat' is against our forum guidelines since it addresses nothing but a 'what should i take' question - those threads are not allowed.

Also, it's arguable whether compounds like AL-LAD, LSZ and LSD are different enough to warrant combining to get some effect in between or an additive effect. I wouldn't go so far as to stop people from finding out what it's like, but my opinion tends to be: redundant to combine if you cannot even separate in your mind what is the main trip and what exactly you think or hope to add by throwing in minor other ones. So what is SOO different about the three lysergamides that you think there would be a point to it? If that is hard to say, then you have nothing to go on but trial and error.
Equally strong psychedelics when different in nature can synergize but can also clash pretty hard, so that is hit or miss.
So even though we have a pharmacornucopoeia that doesn't mean we HAVE to try every combination or that there is sense in every combo just like there isn't sense in taking any drug in any random way, not by a long shot.

This board is so fickle and unintuitive to navigate what will be frowned upon and what will recieve a good response...its frustrating sometimes.

I guess I just need to ask extremely direct questions that cannot in any way be misconstrued. Here we go: If you were going to eat all three of these compounds, what doses of each do you all feel would synergize best? Also, would you feel like staggering the does would be of any usefulness as far as adding to the overall enjoyment of the experience?

And solipsis, people post shit like that all the time on here...powdered Lysergamide are so potent that having enough for that many doses isnt really that impressive or rare. But if you say so...

Who cares about frowns, there were just arguments against it and critical questions. The constructive thing to do would be to answer what is the point anyway or the difference between the lysergamides. Not saying there is none at all! Sure there is, for example I find AL-LAD a lot gentler and lighter than the others I tried. With LSZ there was less of a point though, it was very clearheaded and subtly different than the others, but just way too similar to LSD for me without the difference being interesting enough.

If I read about reports I find clean reports on lesser known lysergamides a lot more interesting, not just for novelty or because the information that can be taken from it is more 'pure' than with combo's but also mainly because for example the whole point to take AL-LAD for example is to have a lighter mellow trip that allows certain experiences that are special. Then it is that substance that can be wholly attributed to produce a trip in an unbridled way.
I guess you would call that purist.
Yeah erowid reports on wild mixes are a good read, and sure you can go to strange and wonderful places if you have a psychedelic bacchanal but the further you go into that the less it is explained why people took what they took. It probably just seemed like a recipe for either balls-out glory or disaster, then. Often thats just drug-piggery IMO. In other cases like a classical psychedelic with a disso like K with an empathogen with weed is a complex but complementary combo, rare but special. You could probably fill threads with why that often works well.

If you think there is point to some medium ground between them, then I guess I'd say go for it. If you just expect other people to recommend a recipe then I'm disappointed. You should have enough experience and info to support the discussion yourself, with some extra input coming to a conclusion that it's probably interesting to mix them so-and-so.
Just explain yourself a little, that will help.

And the compounds may be very potent but that definitely is no excuse at all why you would have to be in possession of that many doses - I have pure AL-LAD myself and only got myself an amount that is typical for personal consumption. It's not impressive or rare, it's more of a suspicious kind that you ought to keep to yourself since its not what bluelight is for.

NBOMe's might be much cheaper for example but then still it seems very silly to get insane amounts of it just because you can? Or why? When does that ever end well, without it being flushed, distributed, OD on, etc etc.

But hey, go nuts.

Last edited: