• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamide blends

I think you're missing the point of this thread's discussion heatlessbbq...

This thread is concerned with the possible synergy of consuming different lysergamides together, not which lysergamide you consider better or more stable. If you read this thread with an open mind, you might even learn something.

Hey it's your loss, not ours ...

I wonder if AL is a better mixer than ETH with 1P. You’ve done both, which was smoother, if that’s a fair question?
I seem to remember that eth+1p had more push than this combo (more stim). I was patient and compassionate enough with it, but eth is more crystalline for me (or maybe cotton candy)
this mix had the intensity and energy of 1p but the softer thought ceiling and warmer light of Al-Lad. (Al-Lad is more like honey - wetter than Eth-Lad.)
so yes - smoother - but that does not really matter to me. I have no idea why I would pick one over the other as I like both effects and will probably use up this tincture before switching to anything else.
All the lysergamides take me to a state of receptivity and gentleness that are ideal for every situation except handling machines or going into politics.

@pupnik would you say that this combo was a fairly linear blend of the two lysergamides, or were there any emergent/synergistic properties?

really yes overall,
but a-lad is kinda big amethyst to me and 1p is rambly and this was a rambly amethystical experience

I've only mixed AL-LAD and LSD, and had a pretty intense, highly visual, and amazing trip. I agree with Xorkoth in that the special characteristics of each of them were showing up. Headspace was classics LSD, visuals were totally AL-LAD.

Wish I had more Al_Lad left. Only 5 tabs and I'm definitely gonna eat 'em all at once. Hardly se reason mixing in LSD at that point, that approaches thumbprint territory.

^ That sounds insane! 300 ug of Al-LAD completely blast me off. Although I seem to be abnormally sensitive to it, judging by the doses people take.

^ That sounds insane! 300 ug of Al-LAD completely blast me off. Although I seem to be abnormally sensitive to it, judging by the doses people take.
I'm either abnormally insensitive to it, on too many downers all the time, or my tabs are degraded/misdosed. Normally a single hit of 125ug ALD-52 can punch through any downers I'm on though so I'd say they're weak tabs or my head can't get as much AL-LAD in there.

I'm either abnormally insensitive to it, on too many downers all the time, or my tabs are degraded/misdosed. Normally a single hit of 125ug ALD-52 can punch through any downers I'm on though so I'd say they're weak tabs or my head can't get as much AL-LAD in there.
I think AL LAD is a bit lacking or weaker until you reach a certain threshold dose, which may be a bit higher than some of the other lysergamides.

Never tried AL LAD, and I've never taken any interest in learning much about it but I think I have picked up this impression from general consensus although it does appear to be a very well-liked compound at the right dosage with very little downside at all, and generally and easier experience.

Yeah 750ug of LSD would have me naked in the streets. 750ug AL-LAD just flooded me with visuals and almost an exhaustion. The last time I took it I had a panic attack (due to real circumstances, not drug fears) and took 10mg diazepam and about an hour later I was at half the level I was before. Very strong at 750ug. That's why I wana go back lol, easier than dosing 5 hits of acid.

my weekend eval of 50:50 of 1p + A-Lad is better and rounder than either. for 70 mics (35 mics of each) after a normally confusing ramp up (the climb is always a bit twitchy) I reached a colorful plateau that was spectacularly pensive, reflective, patient, and clear and this carried into the next day.
this effect is somewhat blissful for me.

My first AL-LAD trip, I had 450ug and it was awesome, quite strong. At the time I was less sensitive to lysergamides. Nowadays I take 300ug, or 150ug. 150 is a little light but also really pleasant and still a trip. I would maybe like to take 450ug again, now that I'm more sensitive, and check out the high dose experience.

I still can't get over this "150ug" dose of AL-LAD I took this summer that was waaaaay stronger than any other 150ug tabs of it that I'd taken before. It was borderline bonkers.

Yeah, maybe the tabs are just uneven. My first trial was with 150 ug and had a nice, extremely visual trip. Then took 300ug of that same batch and it propelled me into some of my strongest trips to date, I had a literal out of body experience while listening to music with eyes closed. Subsequent trials have not been as strong, and my last couple of 150 ug trials werent as intense as the first one, although I had a very very very visual and confusing trip when I took 100 ug 1P-LSD and 150 ug AL-LAD a couple of years ago.

Havent' really used AL-LAD since then, save for a 75 ug dose I took last year at a radiohead show, along phenibut and 3-MeO-PCP which was sweet too. I have some left but since it is now so rare I'm saving it for a time when a high dose feels right. I would like to go to the exact same place in nature I took my 300 ug trip. Myabe take 450 ug this time.

that's why I chopped up 8 tabs of each and mixed into brown glass dropper bottle with distilled water (added small amount of tequila as well) and shook it and let it stand 1 day before testing. I am so happy with the mix of 1p and A-Lad that it will be my main kit for the next few months.