• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Addiction Lyrica

anonymouse77

Bluelighter
Can someone please kindly advise of any supplements that might help with Lyrica withdrawal? I really have to and need to get off it. I heard NAC can help and I have some but it has other active ingredients in the capsule formula so I need to buy pure form if I am going to try it properly. I think it's inositol and something else in it.

The thing is - my teeth are killing me and I am getting cavities and they actually feel like they are dying. I thought for ages it was the nicotine lozenges I am also addicted to and it might be an element of that but yesterday I discovered lots of people are reporting losing teeth and massive teeth decay with Lyrica. I don't know the chemistry and what it does to the body but it's something to do with the calcium and magnesium I feel as I also heard magnesium can enhance the effects of Lyrica. So it is demineralising the teeth in my opinion.

Something is seriously causing my teeth to decay and be very painful at a rapid rate in the last few years after a lifetime of having really good teeth. I don't say much good about myself but I will say I had good teeth my whole life and people commented on them. I didn't have a filling until last year and I'm 46. I need more done also the dentist said. They never hurt like this and felt good.

Thank you for reading and I hope someone can kindly advise what might help the Lyrica withdrawals and also how much NAC is safe to take.

Lucky my got me 2 boxes 112 of some great for a herion wd but I got addicted
Glad you got more. What dose do you take? I take them about every second day and today is the day I would have more but not renewing my script to see if I can get off them. I don't want the temptation here cos I will take them. See how this goes.

I
Glad you got more. What dose do you take? I take them about every second day and today is the day I would have more but not renewing my script to see if I can get off them. I don't want the temptation here cos I will take them. See how this goes.
I take about 14 300 mg when not heavy addiction when I get big supply from india to UK like a box off 2000 300 mg I get on the. At my highest I was on 60 300 mg that nearly killed my kidneys and me

At what dose?!
And while you're at it - what dose of magnesium potentiates the Lyrica?

300mg each I was dying belly inflated I could hear water In chest

Dont know I just drop the pregabs

Apologies, I dont know what I've done here as regards the quotes so excuse the above.

In respect to the Lyrica, I've been taking 400mgs a day for 14 days now and I've had no side effects. If anything they've been doing me a world of good - however, I'm using them for opioid withdrawals.
What are you using them for and how long have you been taking them?

Worse than heroin withdrawal though? I'm not saying you're exaggerating or calling you a liar, but that does sound hard to believe.

Not lying you only take 400 mg people go to massive dose for months then can't get none jump of at 3000mg a day the pregabalin wd is mental hell fir six days I had many many wds from herion while it shit pregabalin is worse

Apologies, I dont know what I've done here as regards the quotes so excuse the above.

In respect to the Lyrica, I've been taking 400mgs a day for 14 days now and I've had no side effects. If anything they've been doing me a world of good - however, I'm using them for opioid withdrawals.
What are you using them for and how long have you been taking them?

Worse than heroin withdrawal though? I'm not saying you're exaggerating or calling you a liar, but that does sound hard to believe.
I been taking them since 2018
They are great fir heroin wd and 14 days you won't feel much if a wd .
People here will tell you how bad the wd is . Yesterday I took 14 300 mg in the morning then evening I took 9 300 mg more .
I took them originally for heroin wd then got addicted to them

I know plenty of people addicted to them, although they're taking mad amounts like 1g-1.5g A DAY and go throw withdrawals when their plung is dry. To fuck with that.
I just got another months precription of 56 x 200mgs but I'm using them properly and sparingly. 2 x 200mgs a day max. Dont fancy any more withdrawals after getting out of the other side of Heroin withdrawal (thanks to Lyrica).

I think pregabalin (Lyrica) is great but another scary substance to come down off. Just my experience.

Ed
I got three big full bottles of it is how it spooks me. Ha

I think pregabalin (Lyrica) is great but another scary substance to come down off. Just my experience.

Ed
I got three big full bottles of it is how it spooks me. Ha
I hear you! Also it was weird as at first I hated the effect and thought they were shit but now I'm addicted. I wonder if a "natural" nootropic like picamilon could help with withdrawals as I am going to be cutting it fine this time to see my doctor before my script runs out.

as at first I hated the effect and thought they were shit
My first experience with it was really nice and knew it was a pit. I still dose once in a while for the effects but I do not take it as prescribed (which is twice daily).
Like I posted: Scared of dependance and wd... moreso than benzo wd believe it or not.
You tapering off and is there plans of a replacement?

My first experience with it was really nice and knew it was a pit. I still dose once in a while for the effects but I do not take it as prescribed (which is twice daily).
Like I posted: Scared of dependance and wd... moreso than benzo wd believe it or not.
You tapering off and is there plans of a replacement?
That is interesting. I don't know why I didn't like it at first. I think because I was prescribed it for a genuine painful injury (that I eventually had 2 surgeries for which luckily they relieved it) so I was not going through a good time and nothing touched the pain.

I am not tapered yet but I want to do what you are doing and just have it once in a while. Currently I am at least every second day and sometimes every day but I don't have enough in my script to take as many as I take every day. I am looking for something to replace it with or at least relieve the withdrawals and I thought of picamilon as it does gaba and crosses the blood/brain barrier. I have had picamilon before and it is not super sedating or hardcore/euphoric but it might be enough to get me through.