• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Lyrica

This combo (alprazolam + lyrics)saved my ass right now. I quit 10 years addiction to opioids+Meth, acute WD was so severe, i don't Remember how many days it lasted (probably +-2 weeks). But post acute WD Is much more tricky so vortioxetine+maoi's, modafinil, pregabalin + alprazolam help.

Surely they should potentiate each other rather than be cross tolerant.

Pregabalin (Lyrica) is actually a very potent and effective anxiolytic/anti-convulsant medication.

Useful for reducing opioid/benzodiazepine/ethanol consumption and a rapid acting anxiolytic. It has mood-boosting properties and frequently induces euphoria in test subjects / patients.

I have all Gabapentinoids and used all many times.

Phenibut was the first. Very interesting compound. Adding that Phenyl ring to GABA completely transformed that natural molecule. Very euphoric & pleasurable. 3 hour onset and long duration of action, and a noticeable afterglow the day after. Vyvanse & Phenibut both have a 3 hour onset and long duration, d-Amphetamine & Phenibut is an improvised Dexamyl compound

GABA
Phenibut
Baclofen
Gabapentin
Pregabalin
GHB

Pregabalin 300-600mg on an empty stomach 1hour full onset and near peak serum levels, 90% oral bioavailability (fed or fasted) 1 hour fasted / 4-6 hours fed (large meal). Very noticeable euphoria and mood-boosting properties, energetic, happy, potent anxiolytic drug. I’ve used it in my oral Brompton Cocktail for years

Methadone 80mg
Ritalin 50-60mg IR
Diazepam 20-40mg
Pregabalin 300-600mg
Indica Cannabis 10mg jel cap
Ethanol/ Jin 2.oz (4-7 cocktails throughout the peak experience)

Often blasting a decent line of Cocaine & Ketamine 50/50 mix prior to heading out to patio for a Belmont cigarette with my 2.oz Tanqueray Jin & Canada Dry ginger ale with 4 fat ice cubes

That’s typically on a Saturday night around 6/7pm after dropping LSD 100ug tab around Noon, 3pm LSD onset and near peak. Swimming at the pool, bbq, awesome music, ice cold drinks. LSD-25 most amazing molecule ever synthesized. So clean and pleasurable. Releasing dopamine (unlike Psilocybin mushrooms) never had a negative LSD experience since 17 (40 now) maybe 60-70 tabs of 100ug in total. Such a perfect dosage. 100 micrograms ug, not too strong / overpowering, but not too weak that it’s lack luster.

Must be surrounded by beautiful Mother Nature, beautiful Sun, swimming in a refreshing pool/lake, bbq, great music, friends, gf, etc even solo had an amazing time.

After amazing trippy LSD sex with GF, a cool refreshing shower….then I make that Brompton Cocktail I listed above and melt into the couch relaxed and in heaven…..the Valium, Lyrica, Ritalin & Opioid are pure sex when 7pm ish hits.

Pregabalin (Lyrica) 300mg is a decent dose for a 240lbs 6’ male. Tolerance? Now it’s 300-600mg

Pregabalin (Lyrica) is actually a very potent and effective anxiolytic/anti-convulsant medication.

Useful for reducing opioid/benzodiazepine/ethanol consumption and a rapid acting anxiolytic. It has mood-boosting properties and frequently induces euphoria in test subjects / patients.

I have all Gabapentinoids and used all many times.

Phenibut was the first. Very interesting compound. Adding that Phenyl ring to GABA completely transformed that natural molecule. Very euphoric & pleasurable. 3 hour onset and long duration of action, and a noticeable afterglow the day after. Vyvanse & Phenibut both have a 3 hour onset and long duration, d-Amphetamine & Phenibut is an improvised Dexamyl compound

GABA
Phenibut
Baclofen
Gabapentin
Pregabalin
GHB

Pregabalin 300-600mg on an empty stomach 1hour full onset and near peak serum levels, 90% oral bioavailability (fed or fasted) 1 hour fasted / 4-6 hours fed (large meal). Very noticeable euphoria and mood-boosting properties, energetic, happy, potent anxiolytic drug. I’ve used it in my oral Brompton Cocktail for years

Methadone 80mg
Ritalin 50-60mg IR
Diazepam 20-40mg
Pregabalin 300-600mg
Indica Cannabis 10mg jel cap
Ethanol/ Jin 2.oz (4-7 cocktails throughout the peak experience)

Often blasting a decent line of Cocaine & Ketamine 50/50 mix prior to heading out to patio for a Belmont cigarette with my 2.oz Tanqueray Jin & Canada Dry ginger ale with 4 fat ice cubes

That’s typically on a Saturday night around 6/7pm after dropping LSD 100ug tab around Noon, 3pm LSD onset and near peak. Swimming at the pool, bbq, awesome music, ice cold drinks. LSD-25 most amazing molecule ever synthesized. So clean and pleasurable. Releasing dopamine (unlike Psilocybin mushrooms) never had a negative LSD experience since 17 (40 now) maybe 60-70 tabs of 100ug in total. Such a perfect dosage. 100 micrograms ug, not too strong / overpowering, but not too weak that it’s lack luster.

Must be surrounded by beautiful Mother Nature, beautiful Sun, swimming in a refreshing pool/lake, bbq, great music, friends, gf, etc even solo had an amazing time.

After amazing trippy LSD sex with GF, a cool refreshing shower….then I make that Brompton Cocktail I listed above and melt into the couch relaxed and in heaven…..the Valium, Lyrica, Ritalin & Opioid are pure sex when 7pm ish hits.

Pregabalin (Lyrica) 300mg is a decent dose for a 240lbs 6’ male. Tolerance? Now it’s 300-600mg
something a placebo hit me just by reading this