• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Lyrica

Specified

Ex-Bluelighter
Is there cross tolerance lyrica between lyrica and how come xanax lasts longer than 4 to 5 hours. Xanax lasts me about 5 to 6 hour

I take 150mg of lyrica daily.

Haven’t noticed any cross tolerance, I’m prescribed Diaz too.

I’d rely on benzos in lyrica withdrawal, but don’t think I’d have the same positive effects if I did it the other way.

150mg lyrica isn’t much really though.

I’d rely on benzos in lyrica withdrawal, but don’t think I’d have the same positive effects if I did it the other way.

150mg lyrica isn’t much really though.

Lyrica is great for benzo/opiate/stims WD, but you need 1500mg+ per day.

Pregabalin and xanax
Oh, OK. I personally have not noticed a cross-tolerance. The pregab will (IME) aid in the potency and duration of the aplraz. Or vice-versa as it is hard to tell. They mix greatly but should be very careful when consuming cock-tails.
Best,
Ptah

Well Alprazolam works off Gaba-A recteptor and Pregabalin works by inhibiting calcium channels which means they will not cause cross tolerance. But they most definitely will synergize if taken at the same time and make each others effects more pronounced. Start lower than your regular dose of each if you choose to combine them.

Good for.me as a sleep said. Also how come it last longer for me than other people they say it only lasts about 3~4 hours. For me it lasts about 6 hours. 7 hours with the additional use of tagamet

@Specified how long have you been taking pregabalin? is it daily? When I used it daily, I developed very fast tolerance and I felt that it no longer had an effect on me.

@Specified how long have you been taking pregabalin? is it daily? When I used it daily, I developed very fast tolerance and I felt that it no longer had an effect on me.
I haven't really been taking it.......i've been taking it for sleep but not really i have been taking seroquel more thaan lyrica......i took some before and noticed i was more talkative than usual..

if i eat food with it will it increase the duration and make it stronger? alprazolam and lyrica

Hasn't Lyrica/pregabalin been linked to memory loss and even early neurological disorders?

I’ve noticed my short term memory is no where near as good as it was, been on lyrica and Diaz for a while though.
Think they all would cause some kind of memory loss.
Like I used to be able to remember whole phone numbers, now days you’d be lucky to get the first 4 numbers out of me....