• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Lyrica

Michaelritchie30

Greenlighter
I had a bad reaction to Lyrica, the first couple times. It reminded me of sepsis or something, high fevers, sweating, and a rash, but that was back in 2012. So I decided to give it a try again. I have arthritis and bad circulation in my legs. Took 100 mg with 150 mg Ultram and 100 mg DPH. I feel great and the pain is gone. No bad side effects. But I'm curious, is this a safe combo? Whats the maximum safe dose?

I had a bad reaction to Lyrica, the first couple times. It reminded me of sepsis or something, high fevers, sweating, and a rash, but that was back in 2012. So I decided to give it a try again. I have arthritis and bad circulation in my legs. Took 100 mg with 150 mg Ultram and 100 mg DPH. I feel great and the pain is gone. No bad side effects. But I'm curious, is this a safe combo? Whats the maximum safe dose?
hyrica enhances the analgesic and anxiolitic activity in ultramso you feel more pleasure and pain relief. I take lyrica every day never had to up my dose tolerance builds slow very great drug I recommend anyone that take a benzo or opiate to add lyrica I don't need a full valium just half a pill does the trick. Actually I don't even take my oxycodone of valium daily anymore since on the lyrica.i just kind of forgot about them lol... im Iprescribed much more than you so its ok dude i actually find my lyrica alone more effective than my oxy or valium. I've probably built a tolerance to the latter two but the lyrica is whats prolly carrying me to this day. Excellent all around if used therapeutically ime so please forget about the "max dose" to catch a buzz and just keep using it as prescribed as you seem to be doing wonderful on it.

Last edited:
OP, ask your doctor about ketamine treatments for at least pain. It is a wonderful drug for pain and depression.