• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Lyrica & Tramadol

trippieh3lix

Bluelighter
Wow I haven't asked this question in a year. I am on 150mg of Lyrica again after coming off, only been on it a week. I am taking 100mgs of trams now 2-4 times a week, but haven't taken any in a week cause of starting Lyrica. Is 150 lyrica/100mg of trams safe? I am expected to go on a dose bump to 300 in next week or two by doctors orders.

I've turned this into your own thread for you stemming from this post.

Related reading:
Is it safe to combine...

If the doses are not excessive, and well measured, you should be fine. Especially if you're tolerant to one of, or both of the drugs. Just keep it at 100 milligrams of tramadol as you mentioned, and don't exceed that.

Opioids and Gabapentin/Lyrica combine well with each other, as long as the dose is right.

8 hours ago i took 1500 mg Lyrica, it was good for the anxiety (my tolerance is fucking me up) now the effect is fading, i have some Tramadol & Baclofen

which one is better to take ??

^

That's a huge pregabalin dose. You probably don't want to be mixing that with other drugs until it's no longer active.

Good to hear that. Does omeprazole help potentiate? Or is it best just to stick with rolaids?

I take 300mg of pregabalin and 300-400mg of tramadol daily. I have chronic nerve pain and this combo kills my pain almost completely. Initially I get stimulation then it turns into warm, calm and mildly euphoric high. Sometimes I get the nods which I love! I'd recommend this combo to anyone.

Great combo. Stimulating and then sedating, I get that nice warm feeling off the two more so than my Roxis and morphine. Go figure. Problem is my Tramadol tolerance only last about 3 days. I have a good PM Dr.