• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Lyrica (pregabalin) and MDMA

EP158207

Bluelighter
So I posted a few days ago, saying that I didn't want to do MDMA but had to, I decided to take some Lyrica to sort of dull the effects of the MDMA and dear god, it potentiated it. However on the plus side, there was no come down as lyrica is longer lasting than the MDMA. I did 300mg of lyrica and 60mg of MDMA.

I am putting this up here because Lyrica being quite a common AED, as well as painkiller and GAD medication, it might be useful to those of you who are on it who also do MDMA.

It actually doesn't surprise me that those two have a synergy. Lyrica has a high that would actually mix well with MDMA. At least in feeling. Not sure about consequences.

. Not sure about consequences.

Good point, I should have mentioned that in the post. I have no idea wht this does in the long term, so would in the interested of HR suggest people don't do it often. I would also like to point out that this is my second time using MDMA, the first time I used 84mg an that was four months ago. So I'm by no means a regular user of the stuff, and will not be repeating this little experiment.

Lyrica is a strange drug but it doesn't really have dangerous interactions with a lot of things, it was probably just compounded euphoria between them. I found lyrica to be pretty damn euphoric but because of my benzo tolerance it took a ton for me to get there. I mean I could take 900mg and barely feel it. It's unlikely you were in any danger but yeah definitely don't make it a habit. Even if the combo isn't inherently dangerous, lyrica is one addictive drug and mixing it with things would make that worse I'm sure.