• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Gabapentinoids Lyrica OD?

Nywolfz

Greenlighter
I just took 1200 mg of lyrica..is that too much? I am prescribed 300 2x/day. I started with 900mg was only feeling a slight buzz so took another 300 about 45 min later, 15 min ago. Did i take too much? Sorry if I posted this in the wrong place I couldnt figure out how to post in the lyrica maga thread...

Yeah it is likely too much but nothing dangerous if you already take 600mg a day. You've simply doubled your dosage.

I thought it was literally impossible to overdose from gabapentinoids? Correct me if I'm wrong--but after a certain point doesn't the excess just become wasted by the body since it technically cannot process wicked high doses?

I remember my gabapentin vacation bender as if it was yesterday. Felt like alien broccoli. As in--what a weird feeling that I cannot possible put into words o_O Gabapentin for the strangest high ever felt.

I thought it was literally impossible to overdose from gabapentinoids? Correct me if I'm wrong--but after a certain point doesn't the excess just become wasted by the body since it technically cannot process wicked high doses?

I remember my gabapentin vacation bender as if it was yesterday. Felt like alien broccoli. As in--what a weird feeling that I cannot possible put into words o_O Gabapentin for the strangest high ever felt.

To my knowledge there are no reported fatalities involving pregabalin or gabapentin alone, but if you take too much you can have a pretty bad time (blackout, complete loss of balance, etc...). I think that qualifies as an overdose but it's nothing truly dangerous as long as you're in a safe place (definitely don't drive.

To the OP, 45min is not enough to know if you've taken enough. I think one should wait at least 1h30 before redosing (I would wait 2h with pregabalin). Lyrica can be somewhat unpredictable IME, but since you have a decent tolerance you're probably alright.