• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Gabapentinoids Lyrica - digestion issues

ItsclearlyFake

Bluelighter
I´m still doubtful if trying to give more chance to this substance or discard it...

I've been trying it and usually do 1-2 150mg capsules each week (so 150mg in 2 different days). It goes like this:

1. I take it

2. nothing much happens

3. I get quite hungry

4. I eat (quite a big meal, I must confess),

5. After I eat this drowsiness-small nausea dizziness- upset stomach settles in...and it doesn't go away for a long time...

Today I dosed 150mg at 6:30PM, ate dinner at 9:30PM, completely fall sleep 11:00PM, woke up at 3:00AM still with the stomach feeling it hasn't digested the food AT ALL.

Also something that really bothers me is that Kratom won't work also when Im on Lyrica. Like the stomach its so "weird" that the plant doesn't get processed properly. This would also happen to me with Phenibut. But phenibut would be even more more damaging to my stomach.

I probably just discard this drug, or accept that if I want to enjoy it I CAN´T EAT ANYTHING FOR THE NEXT 8 hours. Advice?? Maybe I should just eat fruit and wait till next day to eat a proper meal?

I find that a lot of the meds I take work a million times better on an empty stomach. Partly because as soon as I eat something I will not stop and after I’ll pass out. But to each his own

Do you have tolerance to gabapentinoids?( benzos-z-drugs), AT first I remember I had stomach issues but as you are taking it like staggering in gabapentin in pregabalin that's cause of time and levels like overdose in first-time user, but meaning just taking too much or your body is like post Gaba-b GBL, making instand withdrawal- just hypothesis!
let Us now

Do you have tolerance to gabapentinoids?( benzos-z-drugs), AT first I remember I had stomach issues but as you are taking it like staggering in gabapentin in pregabalin that's cause of time and levels like overdose in first-time user, but meaning just taking too much or your body is like post Gaba-b GBL, making instand withdrawal- just hypothesis!
let Us now
I only stagger doses with the gabapentin and tend to take one big dose of lyrics but that’s just me. You do you and please let us know what’s up

now cross/questioning,, or additional question, or 2 of them? Was this question for me? Watch this! I have never tried Gabapentin only Pregabalin for years, but GBL couple times and Phenibut was ooooomy ddeeeeaaarrr Phenibut I love you as I fear you!!

How is Gabapentin?? is it just duller like more side effect or maybe in my o I wish: Is it closer to Phenibut cause pregabs are great but to much dissociative7

I know about Phenibut and thanks, so again if gapapentin is closer to Phenibut than Pregabalin, and the 1st one is a Pregabalin old grandfather?
Edited: as sounding manic as was a bit! sorry for that,
I wrote somewhere that gabapentin is closer to Phenibut than Pregabalin(not talking about potency or bioavailability) subjective effects.
In years and years taking pregabalin at first it was hard (edema-water retention, heart bumping), confused at higher levels, like will i become stupid?
First month only!
OP said: This would also happen to me with Phenibut. But phenibut would be even more more damaging to my stomach.
Yeah I always drink it with coffee black, I don't know why I heard that black coffee is good for liver, actually it helped I don't have problems with pregabalin as my stomach makes noises on Phenibut and I feel like a balloon with 3-4 gr doses 2 days repeated,
Pregabalin is a dangerous still cause withdrawals are there( I hate egaxcarbateing) but in therapeutic doses can be anxiolytic, adhd even in adults with caffeine f.e. and the best and restful sleep I was having on pregabalin( again I red great book where sleeping with substances is sedating yourself) there is concept but newm.

So try to take 300-450mg and with coffee or tea or whatever you use to makes those hands busy ;-), sitt in a park or somewhere nice, especially if prior to that you felt not so good! I was beautifull for me 2 times and I almost gave up but somehow Lyrica.pregaalin is only med that can mitigate benzo-opi-light mdma-ketamine effects

I agree also it's not for everyone as we are different in health, age, genetics......
stay good and safe and try to let us now as I hope we have you some perspective and always use multiple sources, read and
Love

Last edited:
yeah man pregab is like gagap big ass brother iirc its about bioavailability of the substances. like may 30% with gabap and close to 100% with pregab?
dont quote me on this just from experience

it's more simillar to pregabs or I'm wrong Just speculating, I think I will need to try gabapentin but again why?
while Phenibut ie better then both

it's more simillar to pregabs or I'm wrong Just speculating, I think I will need to try gabapentin but again why?
My take is in size of dosage: I would rather dose a fraction of a mg than grams. Phenibut of course used daily will eat ya insides away eventually cause most people take grams of it daily if I use phenibut its like once every third day and 1.5g is my optimal dose.
Havent done phenibut in a while but know it also "stretches" the effects of other drugs taken with it (like kratom, benzos, pain meds etc).
Maybe I missed your question completely IDK
Straighten me out if I did