• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Lyrica after 100mg IV diazepam

thefirm

Bluelighter
so today I mainlined 50mg diazepam from 5mg/ml vials at around 11:00am and then 50mg diazepam at around 3PM, would it be safe now at almost 10PM to do a 300mg of lyrica?

I really have to ask, and I think it may have been answered in a different tread, so I apologize for the redundancy - why do you want to IV this stuff? Other than that it is perfectly prep'd for that use?

I take diazepam daily and cannot see any benefit to IV-ing it, although not to do so with those ampules I admit would be a bit difficult myself - as I have all the gear here ready to go. And it would be so easy - so if it was curiosity I get that for certain!

It's oral BA as stated in the other thread is near 100%. 90%+ I believe, fatty food does have an effect but does not diminish total BA, just stretches the half-life a bit and lowers the peak w/ fatty food. A liquid prep might not be subject to these effects, it might be a more predictable dosing method? Similar to PG solutions of RC benzos.

Obviously with IV you'll hit peak diazepam conc. very quickly - is there a "rush" to this? I doubt it but I don't know.

Is it a needle fetish thing? If so I get that, when I was young and stupid - really being stupid b/c my career had taught me differently - I tried to shot up diazepam out of a water solution! All I got was filler and blue dye! Once and never tried again.

So, I've come to understated it doesn't matter for drug effect unless you're IV-ing it with an opioid - which would be a (near) definite suicide, so why shoot it at all?

Just curious, really - I use drgs in fucked up ways that don't make sense sometimes, so... I think I'll undersatnd the answer, not being critical.