• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

Lucid nightmare

Mizotlangval

Bluelighter
The dream starts with my ex-wife sitting on my right side. I say, "Please forgive me," and she takes both of my hands and kisses them. She then gets into a wooden toy-like jeep, and I know she is going to leave. I say, "Without saying goodbye?" and she waves her hand and drives the wooden jeep on a rough road (like a jeep road). She then drives off the cliff on the left. I follow her down with fear, basically flying down and finding her.

There's a small, old wooden house with two elderly people. I ask them for help to cure her as she was deteriorating. The old man says, "Ask our son to do that," and points outside. The son is sitting (whom I thought was her boyfriend), but he isn't paying attention. I think of praying but then realize it wouldn't mean anything as I am an atheist. Although the dream was lucid and vivid, I was panicking, in a hurry, and afraid that time would run out before I could heal or bring her back.

Then she turns into a man, but I intentionally manifest her as my current girlfriend. She takes off her clothes, and I see a scar that my girlfriend actually has on her belly. However, I don't feel any eroticism; I'm just in a hurry to get her back to safety (which I don't know where that is). I then manifest her as my father, whom I want to share my emotions with, I suppose. He is wearing a gray t-shirt, and we hurriedly try to fly back up to the first place where the dream starts.

While we are flying, I tell him about lucid dreaming and how everything we see is related to our past experiences (something along those lines, like explaining a dream as a psychologist). We then come across a dug hole, which is deep and dark. I instantly know that if I push him down, he would wake up, and I do. I take his phone as I hear a song, thinking it would be a good token. I also tell him that I'll call as soon as I wake up. The hole is dark and a bit scary, and after I push my father down, he floats in (we were flying, as I mentioned) and I float in right after I take the phone.

Then I wake up (for real), grab my phone, and almost call him.

Well give me a month. Maybe sooner but according too you Good sir this woman was apparently very important to you. Willing to lay you life down even forgetting the scars she has. Now when you plunged you father that it True. God suffered both the wrath of not only man but God Himself. You saying you're a professing atheist. Well my good sir this is God's crystal clear invitation to to be with Him whenever that is. Whether it's the Tribulation or you die or whatever it doesn't really matter. When I gave my entire life to the Lord I had the most nourishing loving passionate almost being like baby in safe no worry as if I had never done anything wrong. As I continue my walk with Christ when my conversion was in 06. I didn't expect the Trials I would face so in a sense Dad had to hold my hand as if I was just so utterly terrified. That was 08. I got saved when I was 21. I had this NDE /Supernatural experience w God that just aroused my curiosity to know Him.

Please He loves you so much. It's really about Him. He just tweeked the dream to get your attention on what mattered most to you and that is the woman that either1 He wants both of you or for you to lay her down and Follow Him. God will be with you during it all.

my x wife died a month ago.She slipped and hit her head on her bf's bathroom.Many relatives including my dad blamed me for divorcing her as they didn't know she cheated on me while we got married.I turned to drugs and we got divorced.Still today i never told anyone but have hinted it to my mother and hers .I didn't want the kids to know.
Well give me a month. Maybe sooner but according too you Good sir this woman was apparently very important to you. Willing to lay you life down even forgetting the scars she has. Now when you plunged you father that it True. God suffered both the wrath of not only man but God Himself. You saying you're a professing atheist. Well my good sir this is God's crystal clear invitation to to be with Him whenever that is. Whether it's the Tribulation or you die or whatever it doesn't really matter. When I gave my entire life to the Lord I had the most nourishing loving passionate almost being like baby in safe no worry as if I had never done anything wrong. As I continue my walk with Christ when my conversion was in 06. I didn't expect the Trials I would face so in a sense Dad had to hold my hand as if I was just so utterly terrified. That was 08. I got saved when I was 21. I had this NDE /Supernatural experience w God that just aroused my curiosity to know Him.

Please He loves you so much. It's really about Him. He just tweeked the dream to get your attention on what mattered most to you and that is the woman that either1 He wants both of you or for you to lay her down and Follow Him. God will be with you during it all.

Yeah that's just horrible. I know your where you're at in your walk. Trust me I get it. When on was near death I would have missive supper ludic dreams so I do get what you're saying.