Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

LU "Doves Love"

mystery mister E

Bluelighter
Hi I received a sample yesterday of the latest LU 'Doves Love'. According to the packet it contains a compound "2β-(3-(4-Methylphenyl)isoxazol-5-yl)-3β-(4-chlorophenyl)tropane", allegedly a dopamine reuptake inhibitor.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/(-)-2β-(3-(4-Methylphenyl)isoxazol-5-yl)-3β-(4-chlorophenyl)tropane

Just wondered if anyone had tried these yet or had any other info on them, and if they could post a trip report.

I will probably post one after this weekend. Thanks.

The Admin of the Aussie herbal incense forum imported some and said they were all right. He reviewed them.

Interesting, might have to try some.

The LU Doves ive tried have always tested up to be a Beta Ketone substance - My guess butylone or methylone. perhaps a mix.

Does anyone know what the legality of this compound is? These are being imported.

tried these three times. Im from the USA. These are the bomb. Honestly can say one of the best legal pills Ive tried. Started feeling full effects about an hour after taking it. So euphoric, Rushes,Very like MDMA. I took one and then two hours later took the Second. Total duration About 4-6 hours. But definately give them a try. I fuckin love em. Ive ordered them three times already and Im waiting on a fourth order and I can't wait for them to come they are awesome.

Most of the online reviews for these are glowing. Someone on the other forum last night posted that they had a bad experience though.

It will be good to see more reviews so that we can get a better idea.

Apparently the Phenyl Tropane alkaloids should test yellow with the Mandelin reagent also.

^ Thanks for that info regarding the Mandelin test Verybuffed, really useful information there. Would be interesting to hear from anyone who has actually tested them too.

The bad experience report was actually for another product called Summer Loves. I have no idea of the ingredients of the Summer Loves. I got a bit confused with the similar product names.

The yellow reaction is for the Doves Love product though.

Just to further complicate things; the "Doves Love" products have been reporting bad side effects for some users as well as the "Summer Loves".

tried these three times. Im from the USA. These are the bomb. Honestly can say one of the best legal pills Ive tried. Started feeling full effects about an hour after taking it. So euphoric, Rushes,Very like MDMA. I took one and then two hours later took the Second. Total duration About 4-6 hours. But definately give them a try. I fuckin love em. Ive ordered them three times already and Im waiting on a fourth order and I can't wait for them to come they are awesome.

shill much?

Please do report if you have those suspicions. We always look into it, so it wont get anyone in trouble if it's unwarranted :)

The active ingredient of the "doves love" is RTI-336 (2β-(3-(4-Methylphenyl)isoxazol-5-yl)-3β-(4-chlorophenyl)tropane) . RTI-336 is a selective DAT inhibitor. I have found basically no info on this chem besides experiences when it is part of this "loves dove" pills. The research papers call it a cocaine analog. Its in clinical trials a a drug to help reduce cocaine dependance . I'm getting some of this chem, not the party pill, soon and will have to see what the differences is or do the party pills have other active ingredients.

I just realised I never posted a follow up to my original post, so here 'tis. My short hand notes from when I tried them on the 13 July 2012 are as follows:

11:02 1 x Doves love
11:15 gassy feeling?
11:30 Something, neither positive or negative
12:00 1 x Doves love
12:30 V Chatty slightly euphoric (note my handwriting at this point is quite 'scribbly' which is usually a sign of good things to come).
12:55 Euphoria but not really going anywhere. Serotonin release (I think I was making a point that it actually felt more like Serotonin than DAT)

At that point I waited another hour without much alteration in the situation. It certainly didn't have any cocaine qualities about it (nor was it anything like my more usual speed or methylphenidate). About half an hour after that I then gave up and had some speed to get the release I was looking for. These pills are proly long gone by now like whatever was in them. Apologies, better late than never :)

Haha I try my best! tbh I stashed my notes after being raided (not long after my original post). I've only just retrieved them about a week ago. It was lovely to walk down memory lane again and I probably wouldn't have bothered only I couldn't find much info on them around :)