• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

LTC questions

necrotyx

Greenlighter
Hey guys, I'm on month 11 of my long term comedown. I'm at one of those stages where you feel like complete shit for about a week or so and have a few questions to ask. First off, I'd like to say that I have seen significant improvement until about a few days ago so I'm hopefully getting better. However, I've been kind of spiraling down into a pit of depression because of scumbag friends who honestly don't deserve my friendship. I don't mean to vent but friends who i've been so close to all my life have been messing around with my ex girlfriend who I still have immense feelings for and kind of make it really obvious, and simply brushing it off their shoulders knowing this. It sucks. A lot. But yeah, I'd just like to know what you guys have to say about the depression factor because it's a bit of a mix between actually hopeless "why the f*ck am I even sad?" depression and petty sadness. It's like a circle jerk of emotions. I've been having horrible unwanted "what if" thoughts about self mutilation and I hate them so much. Apparently this is a form of OCD, which I guess seems plausible because it's an anxiety disorder. But believe me, I have absolutely NO intentions of acting on them and it makes me want to strap myself into a straitjacket. I was wondering if anybody has gone through this and conquered it. Oh yeah and I have been drinking very often lately because it takes my mind off of the anxiety when I'm out with friends, especially since i'm on a break from university for the summer. I don't drink alone or anything. Do you guys think this is me coming close to alcoholism or is it normal? I mean I'm 19 and it seems like it's social norm. Let me know what he guys think.

About your friends and ex. That doesn't sound fun, but it's a quite normal part of life. Your friends sound like dickheads though, I wouldn't hang around retards like that. Also, stop thinking about your ex. She doesn't sound like a girl you should use your energy on man.

That just sounds like you've got a bit of anxiety and are just living normal life. I'm 3 months since my MDMA panic attack, I still manage to convince myself that it's still my 'LTC' but I'm just living normal life now. I just forget about it all now.

Hello necrotyx,

Just wanted to let you know that I will respond to your post in detail, best I can, hopefully later today.

Sorry in advance about the wait, however, unfortunately I'm doing ten things at once here.

Hang in there friend, take care :)

That just sounds like you've got a bit of anxiety and are just living normal life. I'm 3 months since my MDMA panic attack, I still manage to convince myself that it's still my 'LTC' but I'm just living normal life now. I just forget about it all now.

No dude I definitely have the panic symptoms I had at the beginning of my comedown. Shortness of breath, chest pains, palpitations, DP/DR, you know, the whole 9 yards. They are easier to cope with though, but I'm really just wondering whether I should still have hope for recovery or just accept the fact that I will feel like this for the rest of my life. It depresses me saying that because this just sucks so much and limits what I can and can't do.