View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lsd

Antivenom1991

Greenlighter
Has anyone ever experienced telepathy on LSD I keep scaring my friends in talked to three people thru telepathy while on lsd

Yea i have had telepathic experiences with a couple of friends on lsd, one of the times we sat there for hours pretty much telepathically communicating.

Its baffling to me, it gave me the idea of how much we dont know about our minds, or should i say how much is hidden.

I did more IV managed precognition and claravoyance it's been a long couple of weeks it it goes further I think I predicted summat bad while I was on LSD my instincts made me look for some i heard a scream started running next thing I now I'm half way down the road I just saw everything speed past me didn't see myself run there I just appeared there there's more but I believe this sound crazy enough

Wait until you start doing that without being under the influence of LSD... Then you realize telepathy is real, a lost and forgotten ability, We all have always had.. Telepathy certainly is a wakup call.. You truly have to tell truths (no one can lie).. Can you imagine what kind of world we would have then...

I have and it was really net when it happen.

But i found that traveling throw time (Teleportation) really freaked me out the first time it happen!!

I have and it was really net when it happen.

But i found that traveling throw time (Teleportation) really freaked me out the first time it happen!!
Where did you teleport to and how? Are you sure you didnt black out(catatonic)?

i ask because telepathic communications makes somewhat sense and i could theorize as to its cause.

But teleportation?! Sorry mate that seems a little far fetched. Your telling me that you managed to turn your form into a type of matter or something crazy and crossed the bridge of unfathamoble imposility?

Sorry but i cant help but feel like you blacked out without actually realising.
Like how do you actually travel thru time? Specially considering time doesnt work the way humans make out.
Wouldnt travelling through time create massive and unforseen problems not only for the people who are not you but yourself aswell?
Like i think if i magically appeared in a time other than right now, i would have massive problems trying to adjust to the unknown consenquence and area of time you have "teleported" to.

Tripping is magical and far out, but no one else ever has claimed they travelled time on it. Except dmt maybe but thats a different topic..

Sorry for been negative neigh say-er but with the lack of details you left about your experience then i can only fill the gaps with my perception, which although ive seen a star in the universe open and give me information and imagery of the situation at hand in a perspective that was not mine, ive also telepathically communicated and MUCH more that doesnt fit english. But time/place teleportation doesnt really seem to viable to me...

Could be wrong but yea, i know lsd like the back of my hand and i can tell you that you wont go time travelling on it.

Where did you teleport to and how? Are you sure you didnt black out(catatonic)?

i ask because telepathic communications makes somewhat sense and i could theorize as to its cause.

But teleportation?! Sorry mate that seems a little far fetched. Your telling me that you managed to turn your form into a type of matter or something crazy and crossed the bridge of unfathamoble imposility?

Sorry but i cant help but feel like you blacked out without actually realising.
Like how do you actually travel thru time? Specially considering time doesnt work the way humans make out.
Wouldnt travelling through time create massive and unforseen problems not only for the people who are not you but yourself aswell?
Like i think if i magically appeared in a time other than right now, i would have massive problems trying to adjust to the unknown consenquence and area of time you have "teleported" to.

Tripping is magical and far out, but no one else ever has claimed they travelled time on it. Except dmt maybe but thats a different topic..

Sorry for been negative neigh say-er but with the lack of details you left about your experience then i can only fill the gaps with my perception, which although ive seen a star in the universe open and give me information and imagery of the situation at hand in a perspective that was not mine, ive also telepathically communicated and MUCH more that doesnt fit english. But time/place teleportation doesnt really seem to viable to me...

Could be wrong but yea, i know lsd like the back of my hand and i can tell you that you wont go time travelling on it.

First of I'm sorry it won't on LSD it was AL-LAD..
And it all depends on how you se it.. If you take Telepathic as just strong sugestions then it also factor in..

An so it wont be a heated "thing" about it contact me on PM..

Namaste

Wait until you start doing that without being under the influence of LSD... Then you realize telepathy is real, a lost and forgotten ability, We all have always had.. Telepathy certainly is a wakup call.. You truly have to tell truths (no one can lie).. Can you imagine what kind of world we would have then...
How long did it take you to use telepathy sober it comes and goes but not enough to prove to anyone

William Burroughs wrote a lot about this topic; how the soviets experimented with psychedelics and telepathy. Personally I think it's just being put in a suggestible state and human psychology.

I don't think they did enough research my theory is if you can learn what our body has forgotten we can evolve it so far I've had memories from shrooms and knowledge and awareness from LSD if I could find someone willing to experiment would be able to learn more but not many people are open minded an most can't handle that many trips

First of I'm sorry it won't on LSD it was AL-LAD..
And it all depends on how you se it.. If you take Telepathic as just strong sugestions then it also factor in..

An so it wont be a heated "thing" about it contact me on PM..

Namaste
I got some cool-aid because aint nothing getting heated round here :p

Nah but fair enough i'm not trying to bring you down or anything you just had me perplexed when i read this at first
Seeing as though its al-lad i wont rebuttle i've never taken it. I know what it is but yea..

I'm not so sure about telepathy. More likely an enhanced appreciation of all the non verbal communication we're subconsciously doing all of the time. Face shape, eye movements, body language. Plus, if I'm honest, when I'm tripping cosmic space balls I wouldn't put it past me to hear someone speak, reply, completely forget either of those things happened and then go 'whoaaa - that was totally telepathy man, I could hear you in my head just now'.

Next time you guys are communicating telepathically, please write down a message on a note then send that message telepathically while a third person keeps an eye on you - then check if the other person (tripping or not, whatever you like) can decypher the written down message telepathically, which the third person then checks.

I don't enjoy pissing on parades, I'm just interesting in double checking stuff to see what's up with them. A while back there was an actual study here in the Netherlands on mushrooms and telepathy and I actually don't think that the result was that nothing happened... but I have no details other than this link of the study which I will now read again: http://m0134.fmg.uva.nl/publications/2000/psychotropic_GF.pdf

Hmm link doesnt work so I guess this will have to do:

The second clairvoyance experiment conducted by this group employed six participants who ingested psilocybin before they made their guesses as to the picture’s identity. A “buddy” system was used to deter the possibility of nausea or other complications. Out of the 12 attempts, there were 7 correct guesses, a significant result. However, this experiment did not include a control, comparison condition so there is no way of knowing whether psilocybin played a role in the group’s success. This group also designed a telepathy experiment, again using psilocybin. The overall results showed no difference between the psilocybin condition and the no-drug, control condition but the group’s psilocybin guesses were better when the picture displayed a positive emotion than when it was associated with a negative emotion. The results were the opposite in the control, comparison condition.

Last edited:
Next time you guys are communicating telepathically, please write down a message on a note then send that message telepathically while a third person keeps an eye on you - then check if the other person (tripping or not, whatever you like) can decypher the written down message telepathically, which the third person then checks.

I don't enjoy pissing on parades, I'm just interesting in double checking stuff to see what's up with them. A while back there was an actual study here in the Netherlands on mushrooms and telepathy and I actually don't think that the result was that nothing happened... but I have no details other than this link of the study which I will now read again: http://m0134.fmg.uva.nl/publications/2000/psychotropic_GF.pdf

Hmm link doesnt work so I guess this will have to do:

If you have to go, you have to go ;)

I kind of holding it in because i'm not in the area of ACTUALLY telephoning or reading minds I'm more in the why you thought and for you it happened..