Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

lsd

[Edit: Post removed - BigTrancer]
[This message has been edited by BigTrancer (edited 05 November 2001).]

guys, well i'm tripping for the second time now!! i've had 2 3d squares. nice.
i've now become an lsd whore...
------------------
mmm... acid

could someone please explain why everyone says black stars were strong/good? among the people i know who do trip, black stars were not particularly strong...
ive tripped once, it was a black star, and i got barely anything from it... i saw mild movement in a pattern on a wall, and i felt the urge to laugh... the visuals were minute.
maybe my body reacts to lsd differently from some of you people, but from what ive heard i just need to have more, therefore implying that black stars were weak?

must of been a different batch, the one i had was f#%@ing strong, no doubt about that.

Not strong????????????? Black Stars??????? Geeezzzz i had two of this babies (stupid, very stupid) and i had amnesia for 3 days! I was told they weren't strong, that's why i went to, but holy hell i was wrong! I'd only had red dot things before and they definitely weren't as strong!
------------------
What's the difference between fantasy and reality?

I'd say it was what Plague Bear said: You, or the people that you got them from obviously didn't take care to ensure the blotter paper wasn't exposed to heat,light and moisture. LSD is a very fragile (I'm sure there's a better word than this) chemical and breaks down easily if exposed to any of those things.
------------------
He's tricking us into meaning and pulling the rug out from under us at the same time. A nod, wink and a power fade to a culture that can't contain the labelisms any longer--the trickster is always the most subversive element in any culture--he leads us to our demise while inducing us to laugh, dance and die along the way.

The circles aren't particularly strong but they are the absolutely perfect strength for candy flipping... I'm sure we've had this discussion...
--------------
Duffman says a lot of things, Oh Yeah!