Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

LSD-XTC at a HIM concert: Experienced, My fave band/singer, Ville Valo <3

GoddessLSD-XTC

Bluelighter
Had to meet with my lawyer, Bob in Phoenix so I told him my fave singer/band is going to be in Tempe, December 17, I bought a ticket and booked a hotel but had second thoughts about the hotel and was about to change to one on the streetcar so I wouldn't have to drive. Turned out there was no parking at the venue so I had to walk over the bridge over a usually dry wash that they made into a lake and stocked it with fish, in the desert!

Drank two locally-made IPA beers and discussed my recent lawsuit: some jerk stole >$800,000 worth of land that had bogus liens on it. I got a bad settelemt and wasn't too happy, wanted to go to trial and do more discovery/interrogatories finding if there was fraud in the HOA and assessments.

Walked back to the hotel. The reason I didn't change hotels was because this one was convenient to a bar Bob liked. BIG mistake.

It's 6:00, I turn the TV on, curtains are open, beautiful sunset. The view at the hotel was far out and it was a great place to get ready for the show. I didn't really check out the bed. Popped open a grape-flavored beer, which is 8%. News was about SONY getting hacked by probably North Korea by the "Squadron for Peace" or something like that.

Forgot to bring eye shadow so I made a dark thick line on the lid with liquid. It wasn't very waterproof when I sweat dancing. I sweat a lot when I run and dance, always drink water. Had blood-red lipstick.

I have another beer, an IPA from New Belgian in Fort Collins in Colorado. I spend the summer there once and had a real good time!

Had an old stash hidden very well in the vehicle for a very long time. E is like salt and heat did not bother this batch. There were several pills that had worn down from rough handling and some old Rainbow gels that I got from a hippy maybe 8 years ago.

I removed all the big pieces of E and left the shake. There was a little more than a quarter of the Yellow Fish that were scored 4-ways (they had Red & Blue fish too). So in all I had a mix of three types of E. One of them was locally made and had the licorice -flavor. The gel was a little more than half, I licked the cellophane it was wrapped in. Total E was about a pill.

Was easy getting to the concert. It was only 1.2-miles away. Turned out the parking lots were full. The attendant was very apologetic. I had to drive back over this bridge where there was a fake lake stocked with fish, park and walk back over the bridge. Little less than a km.

I ordered a screwdriver . . . tasted soooo good. The second band started playing, I moved a little closer in from where I was leaning up against the wall. They were pretty good, crazy almost mosh-pit music good band to proceed the headliner.

I'm sucking the ice in the drink. The E is kicking in, probably been half hour since eating the meds in the hotel. Time to get some water. I think that's when it really hit me . . . I knew I was in for some serious dancing. Took my jacket off and flug it over the tiny shoulder purse I was carrying.

Concert was pretty good. For awhile I thought I zoned out for a few minutes, frozen when Ville sang a slow song.

Concert over . . . hotel is not near any dancing bars, live music. I get in turn up the heat, crack open a beer. The Ipod did not link into the digital converter box so there was no music, just traffic noise. The air was not fresh, I opened the window but was afraid someone could walk on the roof and jump in my window. I legally carry a .380 in my purse.

2 pm: I realize I'm not going to get to sleep . . . better go home, 125-mile drive. Had a hard time finding the freeway . . . finally did. Terrible risk of DUI. I had one before. Second time you're caught it's a week in jail and maybe 2-years with a breathalyzer but I'm good driving on 'cid, had the Ipod on shuffle, not just HIM songs. One time I took 'cid (the same rainbow gels) outside Chicago and drove all the way to the North Platte River, about 600-miles.

Got home about 4 am. Drank another beer, this time a Blue Moon from the winter assortment pack. Drank coffee, listened to HIM on the stereo. Drank second cup of coffee and started writing a letter to my lawyer. At 9 am I called my housemate on the phone to see if she was awake. I wanted to take a bath.

It was cloudy and cold maybe 50-degrees (cold in the house too), 90% humidity. So I get in the tub with bubbles and oils and housemate rails on me about how bad her life is. I take .5mg Ativan a psychiatrist prescribed for anxiety, as needed. I'm like, "yeah, is there anything I can do?" (she has medical problems.) Finally she calms down . . . three hours in the tub. The tranquilizer kicked in nicely. I get out when "The Bold and The Beautiful" comes on at 12:30 pm. I make a healthy soup. Head for bed at about 1:15. Just to lie there, meditating, warm. Get out of bed watch the news, etc. I've been awake almost 36 hours. Drinking another beer.

Not really wasted good drugs . . . would have been fun if my lawyer's partner took me to the show but I can imagine him sleeping and wouldn't be fun if he wasn't experienced?

Wonder if there's any videos of me dancing, lol. Here's a link to one of songs at the show: http://youtu.be/rtGwnRFf--g <3

The fuck? First your on E(which sounds like meth bombs if your up 36 hours), then your on acid that you never mention taking? This report is very fragmented, it's more of a stream-of-conscience rambling with a bunch of insignificant details thrown in. I thought this was going to be some sort of Gonzo journalism at first with all the lawyer talk and whatnot. But, yeah... lawsuits - very trippy subject matter indeed. Anyway, Merry Christmas!

I was going to write a follow up. I did mention the 'cid, it was a tiny piece of a gel-tab didn't mention that I ate it.

So I was disappointed with the experience and decided to drive 400-miles to Las Vegas to see HIM again at the House of Blues, Mandalay Bay, 19 December. Booked a room with a view, drank a coupla beers, showered, put on the makeup and this time didn't want to end up awake again for 36 hours.

I sucked on a full Gel-tab and a whole Blue Transformer // Shield // Autobot, which I wrote about here: http://pillreports.com/index.php?page=display_pill&id=16949.

After they were almost completely dissolved, I spit them out into the cellophane . . . never figured out where they went, maybe packed inside makeup kit.

Strolled into the venue and this time caught the first act. Ordered a Screwdriver, was $12. . . . Never really felt the meds hit. This was about 48-hours after my last experience.

The acoustics and atmosphere at the venue were not good. Been there before and should have known better, it was cold inside too. Had a terrible position behind some tall people.

HIM came on, the lead singer, Ville Valo was carrying a towel almost the whole concert. Comments on the video say he had a cold, runny nose. Concert didn't have the energy it did in Tempe. I ordered another Screwdriver.

Was very disappointed.

As I left the show, I felt the chemicals, not much the alcohol.

Went to the hotel lobby to see if I could get into the main club called "Light". Was a huge line. Close by was a lounge with a live cover band so I sat down and ordered another Screwdriver.

A woman next to me was smoking a flavored cig. I asked for one. Later, I ran out of cash so I asked her if she wanted to go to my room and smoke some weed. She said, "what?" and I repeated myself. She said, "no." Went to room, got more money, it was about 1am, went back downstairs, asked if the band was going to play again and ordered another Screwdriver.

Drunk woman kept inviting me to dance to the punk cover band music, which I did but was so exhausted from eating only three bananas the whole day, I had only enough stamina for a few minutes.

Ordered an IPA beer and then another, which I could hardly finish . . . reached my alcohol limit and was about to order water but the band ended. I sat there finished the beer and went to my room. Listened to HIM on the ipod through one of those little iopd radio-boxes the hotel supplied.

Watched the lights of the Vegas strip from the hotel window, thinking this is Babylon central. Went to sleep at 4am. Awoke at break of dawn . . . couldn't sleep. Took a shower, went downstairs (was on 21st floor, took elevator) checked the buffet but decided to explore a little more . . . hotel had a shark tank that they charged to see . . . nearby there was a Subway, I ordered a fell veggie sandwich, which I ate in the Hotel lobby next to the Christmas tree. There were still people drinking, a couple was starring at me, fortunately I got a phone call so they didn't think I was starring at them drinking.

Checkout time was 11am, I left at about 10:30. At the first stoplight I ate a full Ativan (1mg), had pleasant drive home. Caught a cold (certainly at the venue) for Christmas and my birthday. Fully recovered now.

Lessons learned: Get out of Babylon, never go to that venue again! My original plan was to see HIM in Los Angeles but couldn't find decent hotel nearby the Wilton in Korea-Town and then go to see them in San Diego. Saw them before in SD and had a good time but then they announced the Arizona show and I had to meet my lawyer so . . .

Here's professional video of the Vegas show: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Jl8KveHLlc

EDIT: Did I mention, this was the first and second time I tripped and rolled in over a year and a half . . . didn't even take any drugs at Burning Man, was depressed about the lawsuit.

Last edited: