View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

LSD wtf

regularowen

Greenlighter
So I'm on acid and there is a ghost living in my chest how do you guys think I should make him leave

Ask him nicely. If that doesn't work then ask if his name is Casper. If yes, then he's a friendly ghost and you should have an open dialogue about his and your needs. If not, it might be time to start making demands.

If a ghost is IN your chest, wouldn't exorcism be necessary? =D

So if marijuana is "deadly," then smoke that to, you know...kill it. :)

Just eat the foods you normally would not like nor crave 4...4 The ghost is guiding you to eat foods, that keep it, alive in you...... there very tricky entities just like those parasites ;-)

My bet is that if you start eating vegan the thing will shut up.

It's funny how people (myself included) can ignore the "voices" when the voices don't fit the person. A good psychedelic usually can put one in touch with a voice that might fit them.

I thought mine were aliens not ghosts.

It's trying to teach you what you believe can come true with the right actions.

It's either helpful or annoying as shit, whatever you believe. Think of it more like a fairy that will grant your wishes if you do what it says.

Annoying none the less but it's the big "secret" that pious and religious people keep.

Research Houdini the famous magician. Originally Houdini publicly said "I am not a skeptic, I am willing to believe my mind is wide open." (1926). Houdini amassed a library of books on spiritualism. Eventually Houdini determined claims of ghosts and communication with the deceased were the products of performance artists such as himself. Houdini spent the rest of his career challenging and debunking fortune tellers and mediums. Houdini successfully debunked 100% of them proving they were exploiting the imperfect nature of human consciousness.

sOxhnbk.jpg

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harry_Hudini#Debunking_spiritualists

People experience susceptibility towards superstition, illusions/hallucinations, and excessive fixation on pattern recognition.

While others exploited these imperfections of human consciousness in manipulating people Houdini's goal was proving they were just another illusion.

Though I disagree with such notions as ghosts and invisible Gods I respect peoples spiritual freedom. My only recommendation: occasionally question this thought.

Last edited:
Though I disagree with such notions as ghosts and invisible Gods I respect peoples spiritual freedom. My only recommendation: occasionally question this thought.

Before we fix a label on it, we have some kind of experience. I think the worst thing we can do is explain away important experiences we are having as being trivial. What arises wants to be addressed. It also doesn't help too much to stick to rigid ideas about what we are experiencing. Is an intrusive thought a ghost? I'm not going to say no, but I won't say yes either. What I will do is observe. Then I'll question what I'm understanding and what assumptions went into it and keep going. No harm in prayer. Ask your highest power to protect you and guide you in your best interest. I ain't afraid of no ghost when I know it's gotta come between me and my higher power.