• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lsd with/without cannabis

Well its the weed these days. Weed in the 90's / early 2000's still mostly had seeds in it. Like around 2005 is probably when the seedless weed was becoming the standard.

The past 5 years. Weed has been off the chain. If you are smoking daily its not a problem. But just 2-3 days off, then smoke some fire....you will be fucked.

Last time I took lsd was 2 tab, a roll, and was completely fucked in the fetal position as well. Kept thinking the rave was on fire and was going to get trampled. So was outside laying on the ground that night. I couldn't even talk normal either. Was just fucked.

I wouldn't trust any lsd these days. Mushrooms still seem to be the same. Got some ready for new years actually. Haven't tripped all of 2020. Can't wait.

I dont mix the 2 , like the clarity the acid gives me

and I get pee tested anyway nowadays so pot is not an option

I am taking LSD (200 ug paper blotter) first time in my life this evening and this thread makes it around 90% probability I will not be smoking weed with it. Unless effects will be disappointing in ~ 2 hours after taking it.

Most of my trips I vape some weed, not normally until the end of the trip though. I prefer the clearer head without the weed but after the visuals have subsided and I'm feeling closer to baseline the weed helps me get back a bit of what I experienced earlier.

I usually stick to sativa landrace strains though, stops me getting too blasted when I space out and vape for ages without realising.

I am taking LSD (200 ug paper blotter) first time in my life this evening and this thread makes it around 90% probability I will not be smoking weed with it. Unless effects will be disappointing in ~ 2 hours after taking it.

Have a good trip!
It's really nice. Like that all perception changes are happening without much of an emotion. Except excitement of course :)

That's actually a very good point. I dont think I've taken LSD since the turn of the century and the majority of the cannabis in the UK before then was hashish which was more sedating than it was trippy. Smoking this often used to dull my trips and lock me into paranoid thought loops.

I dread to think what the modern batshit mental weed would do to me on an acid trip now...

I can't say exactly how you would react but as an old 60's head I have taken LSD as recently as June while toking on some modern kush and I enjoyed it, no ill effects.

So there's still a chance you'd react the same way. Everyone's different, for sure.

My cannabis use is limited to eating high grade sativa - doesn't seem to mix very well with too much acid. Just makes the visuals a bit stranger and not quite as enjoyable.

Yeah, you have to smoke some herb. There is no question about it.

Many people seem to enjoy mixing LSD and cannabis, saying it brings them “to another world” or is “euphoric” and “overwhelming in a good way.”

Trip in the day too when its cloudy. You will see the craziest shit up in there. Beyond crazy. Even crazier when your friends see the same thing as you.

And that grateful dead image with the 4 bears. Look at that tripping after some bud and you will see what I mean.

Or those pictures you have to stare into and focus to see the real image? Try those out.

Or if you get a sunrise / sunset against a lake.

Next day too. Brings the trip back a tad.

No point to blow your brain out and not at least get the full effect. I guess some people don't like it. I have actually ground up stems to smoke if nothing, or picking tiny buds that may have dropped in a car if nothing. Have had a few depressing trips with no weed. Or ran out too early.

Hash sent me to sleep and generally down, no increase of paranoia. Think LSD is best consumed alone. It is very strong and distinct drug on its own.

what is paranoia seriously?

OOOhhhhh
I'm good........lets close the old corners with
all engines look good
begining to Rocknroll program,,,,,till

DAS:
Hash sent me to sleep
hybernation to Saturn ON!

T.A.R.S.: hey Case what is poker, hm something Cooper said
C.A.S.E. oh ha ha ha as always ladys and gents T.A.R.S. is a onebig
HEADcase

Don't like pot with acid, it has sent me on difficult trips. And that was when I smoked daily. Even when the trip was not difficult, it was muddy and jumbled. You want to just sit and compulsively smoke as opposed to enjoying nature, music, etc.. I've sat with a friend and smoked an ounce of good 'Lumbo in 5 hours that way.
Now, on the comedown it's magical. It's also nice on 1/2 hit or less.

Tabs and dabs are my second favorite combo of all. The sharp and digital visuals of lsd turn a little darker and misty when I smoke. I love cannabis's influence on acid visuals because on it's own - in large amounts - cannabis gives me visuals that tend to be slightly geometric but mostly rotating, round, and flower-like, kinda patterned geometric circles. This mixes with lsd nicely for me. I will say it clouds the headspace, though. I go through productive thought patterns and analytical introspection on just the lsd but if I smoke I'm not facilitating much thought. I'm just kinda shpongled and happy. My visuals also lean more toward the creative side on that combo. Less geometry and patterns, more flowers, faces, animals, and figures.

Last edited:
Man, I can't imagine even trying this combo. LSD literally always causes me a ton of anxiety (though I have enjoyed every single trip with it). Can't imagine risking weed inventing paranoia as it sometimes does while already dealing with that.

If I'm going to do something on acid like play pool, bowling, swim, frisbee golf, arcade room, many other activities, then I don't smoke anything. If you're camping, staying at home or a friends home, then smoking is great during the trip for a bunch of reasons

Tripping in a basement then going outside to smoke a cig or bowl. That almost always changes the trip