• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides LSD - whole dose at once or..?

Hi everyone! So, this Saturday I'll be tripping, I've done it 10+ times so I am a bit experienced with this godsent substance but to be honest even though every trip I had was better than all previous ones, I always have a bit anxiety at the time of coming up. For my recent trips I take around 250-300 μg and what I do is I take 75-100 μg at first, the come up is very smooth and soon (half to 1 hour) I have a very elevated mood and all my anxiety disappears, and this is when I take the remaining 150-200 μg.

I once heard though that LSD works differently if you take the whole dose at once, that it makes the trip deeper, more introspective, while split doses give you nicer visuals and make the trip more "recreational".

I have no clue if there's any truth to it, I've never taken 200+ μg at once. Is there anybody here experienced with both - taking 200+ μg at once or in split doses - to tell me what the difference really is?

Thank you in advance!
How do you actually know the exact amount of LSD in your tabs of blotter? Or do you send it to a lab and have confirmed tested results.

You should take the large dose of 250-350ug all at once. There is no sense in avoiding this as you have taken LSD 10 times. Just make sure you do not have to drive and are in a good state of mind. Also smoke weed on acid it is a great combination!

How do you actually know the exact amount of LSD in your tabs of blotter? Or do you send it to a lab and have confirmed tested results.
I do not know for sure, the same like I can't be sure there's about 20% oxygen in what I'm breathing now... I buy them from vendors with a long history and good reputation and I know the blotters may differ 10%, or 20% or even more from the claimed amount but based on hundreds of reviews I assume they're close to what they say.

You should take the large dose of 250-350ug all at once. There is no sense in avoiding this as you have taken LSD 10 times. Just make sure you do not have to drive and are in a good state of mind. Also smoke weed on acid it is a great combination!
It was actually my 13th LSD trip. I ended up taking the whole thing but... instead of the freshly gotten 105 μg blotters I decided to use 2 blotters of 150 μg that I've had for over a year. I've kept them dry and cool (in a fridge actually) so I'm pretty sure they didn't lose much potency, maybe some? Anyway the trip was good, amazing CEV, but I found it weird that with 300 μg sublingual I had to wait about 50 minutes for first effects? But I pretty much had zero anxiety so I'm open to bigger amounts now. I was just listening to music, started feeling something at T+45 and about T+55 felt a bit dizzy and noticed shapes warping and then around T+1:30 the trip was fully on.

At T+1:20 I started having this thing I forgot I had... peripheral phenomena, where it seems lots of things are happening not where you're looking but at the edges of your visual field. Very cool :)

I was almost able get to this part of my mind where lots of layers of my ego get peeled off like onion but then.. I had to use the bathroom and couldn't focus that much anymore later. Next time I'm planning to take a little more!

And yeah, I know LSD means no driving for the whole day, I totally lose sense of distance! After shrooms I'm good after 4-5 hours, but for LSD it's about 24 :D Weed? Well, I've heard lots of cases of paranoia and generally bad trips so TBH I'm scared to mix weed and LSD. I'm planning to candyflip soon though :)

yeah that peripheral phenomena is a acid effect at high doses above 200 ug its almost like the edges of vision have some crazy space time animations happening and the world is very alive in them doing its own thing.

yeah that peripheral phenomena is a acid effect at high doses above 200 ug its almost like the edges of vision have some crazy space time animations happening and the world is very alive in them doing its own thing.
Yeah I thought I see ghosts or something :) Nnext time I'll try to describe it better when it's happening, unfortunately without notes I forget 95% of what's happening during my trips...

I usually experince various versions of myself in that effect some sort of magical dimesion beyond time and space where all parts of my self communicate openly to get to the truth.

Eat it, several times til You are familiar.

So I just arrived back here, my amnesia made the posts I already read, ‘cos I see I “liked” them, a new experience again lol!

But then I am looking out of new eyes. Reality is always changing, as well as our awareness of it and all things around us, past and present.

But I was pleased to see, and disappointed at same time because he no longer visits here, that our old strange fellow member Heatlessbbq who I personally gave some heat for trolling, was actually displaying some accurate knowledge and gauging on LSD and dosages and says in many comments what I would say myself.

Now why couldn’t he have just done that all along? He may still be here, not made himself the outcast by trolling via plagiarising shroom growing diaries and the other multiple incongruities.

Oh well.
So @MindSeeker ,was so long ago now but do hope you’re keeping good and any subsequent trips have been pleasant and enjoyable.

Yes, 300 ug LSD legit, SHOULD be a 24 hour experience, as per the original, hippy bible. Even 250 ug qualifies for 26 hours. Just an extra 25 (or 29 as it originally was) adds the extra 2 hours.

Sometimes acid comes on within minutes. Sometimes, as you reported above, 50 mins to over 1 hour.

This definitely varies between batches and sources. I think there is some room for variation within the same batch but onset time and pattern is always pretty consistent for me from a same batch.

I like multiple redose strategy myself. I can still get where I want and beyond, just more cushioned, even if it takes a little extra fuel to finally reach the top.

Weed is good, or incredible with LSD but always within your own comfort range, by knowing yourself and your drugs.

But, if you simply wait 4.5 to 5 hours, by which time the peak is a peak, meaning- no longer rising, just riding on, adding a little uplifting cannabis then is magical for me. It Neonises everything. Adds spark and life, and also for me helps with the creative, releasing process of the imagination and emotions.

It steps the acid up, not uncomfortably by that stage, but marvellously and can make for a hellofan (love making words up lol) amusing trip, more entertaining and pleasurable.

Strong edible cannabis doses with, shortly after acid can get a bit hairy, as the comeup and peak converge and continually fuel each other in a thought loop sense at times.

1000 ug I find easier to come up on than 200-300 ug. It’s more of a fast tracked catapult that way. The transition takes place without you thinking about it too much and before you know it you’re there.

I'm planning to candyflip soon though :)
One of the most incredible entirely synergistic combos there are, IMO, I hope you got to try it and enjoyed, with some quality MDMA too if you were lucky.

Was always recommended- take the acid first. As long as you don’t take too much acid, and take enough MDMA, you really can’t go wrong.

Now, adding cannabis to a candyflip is very different, IMV, to adding weed to an acid alone trip.

Candyflipping with weed, or ketamine, but clear conscious weed ideally, was how I “rolled” whenever I could. Those 3 together. The MDMA greatly lowers weed’s anxiety aspect when tripping, nullified it for me personally.

Did you try it anyway @MindSeeker ? Just curious. I’d love to candyflip again myself after 16 years no MDMA, just not advisable for me presently.

So I just arrived back here, my amnesia made the posts I already read, ‘cos I see I “liked” them, a new experience again lol!

But then I am looking out of new eyes. Reality is always changing, as well as our awareness of it and all things around us, past and present.

But I was pleased to see, and disappointed at same time because he no longer visits here, that our old strange fellow member Heatlessbbq who I personally gave some heat for trolling, was actually displaying some accurate knowledge and gauging on LSD and dosages and says in many comments what I would say myself.

Now why couldn’t he have just done that all along? He may still be here, not made himself the outcast by trolling via plagiarising shroom growing diaries and the other multiple incongruities.

Oh well.
So @MindSeeker ,was so long ago now but do hope you’re keeping good and any subsequent trips have been pleasant and enjoyable.

Yes, 300 ug LSD legit, SHOULD be a 24 hour experience, as per the original, hippy bible. Even 250 ug qualifies for 26 hours. Just an extra 25 (or 29 as it originally was) adds the extra 2 hours.

Sometimes acid comes on within minutes. Sometimes, as you reported above, 50 mins to over 1 hour.

This definitely varies between batches and sources. I think there is some room for variation within the same batch but onset time and pattern is always pretty consistent for me from a same batch.

I like multiple redose strategy myself. I can still get where I want and beyond, just more cushioned, even if it takes a little extra fuel to finally reach the top.

Weed is good, or incredible with LSD but always within your own comfort range, by knowing yourself and your drugs.

But, if you simply wait 4.5 to 5 hours, by which time the peak is a peak, meaning- no longer rising, just riding on, adding a little uplifting cannabis then is magical for me. It Neonises everything. Adds spark and life, and also for me helps with the creative, releasing process of the imagination and emotions.

It steps the acid up, not uncomfortably by that stage, but marvellously and can make for a hellofan (love making words up lol) amusing trip, more entertaining and pleasurable.

Strong edible cannabis doses with, shortly after acid can get a bit hairy, as the comeup and peak converge and continually fuel each other in a thought loop sense at times.

1000 ug I find easier to come up on than 200-300 ug. It’s more of a fast tracked catapult that way. The transition takes place without you thinking about it too much and before you know it you’re there.
Who is heartlessbbq? I read they are or were a troll and write incorrect information about LSD, dosages, effects, etc.

Who is heartlessbbq? I read they are or were a troll and write incorrect information about LSD, dosages, effects, etc.
Hi. Will try a sand

edfull

Lol, tied to share that relevantly share that with you her ere, in good spirit.hence my current quite supernatural dreamy consciousness, sense escaped me. Goddthought here though. Soon my friend I hope.

Either lol. quotes etc messed up, can’t help atm ....

He was this dude that was probably one of the best trolls of our time. I was one of the people to call him out after I saw him post a question regarding LSD dosages and then realized he was the same guy the wrote an extensive LSD Dosage Guide going over each dosage range and perceived effects. Why would he of all people need to ask about LSD dosages?

This guide has been quoted all over the Internet and I think is still up on Erowid somewhere even.

I honestly still to this day can’t figure that guy out, at first I just thought he was a space case but quickly became obvious he was doing it for fun. What did he get out of it? I haven’t a clue.

Part of me wonders if he got annoyed with people questioning him and just started toying with us til he got bored cuz we kinda just ignored him after a certain point.

-GC

He was this dude that was probably one of the best trolls of our time. I was one of the people to call him out after I saw him post a question regarding LSD dosages and then realized he was the same guy the wrote an extensive LSD Dosage Guide going over each dosage range and perceived effects. Why would he of all people need to ask about LSD dosages?

This guide has been quoted all over the Internet and I think is still up on Erowid somewhere even.

I honestly still to this day can’t figure that guy out, at first I just thought he was a space case but quickly became obvious he was doing it for fun. What did he get out of it? I haven’t a clue.

Part of me wonders if he got annoyed with people questioning him and just started toying with us til he got bored cuz we kinda just ignored him after a certain point.

-GC
I tried to stay purely, and encouatagungly supportive. I felt a bit sorry. I do feel he had young, metal Heath challenges but ultimately well meaning. He did now stuff.so why the crap too? Oh well.

I tried to stay purely, and encouatagungly supportive. I felt a bit sorry. I do feel he had young, metal Heath challenges but ultimately well meaning. He did now stuff.so why the crap too? Oh well.

Exactly ya he clearly seemed to have some knowledge, idk it was weird. Ya’ll were better about it than me haha.

-GC

Exactly ya he clearly seemed to have some knowledge, idk it was weird. Ya’ll were better about it than me haha.

-GC
Well, to close that I only wish himself, the rest, the best!

lol, tripping srong atm 300 ug big sativa vapes.

heatlessbbq... guy used to spread tons of really bad information about LSD, and would not accept criticism or removal of said bad information. He became a problem for a while. I don't know anything about what other content he produced at other places and times, just what he posted here.

Hey I edited some stuff brought to my attention from a while ago in this thread, which was people naming LSD "brands" by name. A reminder that naming "brands" of LSD is considered sourcing-related, as it is getting too close to where it comes from.

heatlessbbq... guy used to spread tons of really bad information about LSD, and would not accept criticism or removal of said bad information. He became a problem for a while. I don't know anything about what other content he produced at other places and times, just what he posted here.

Hey I edited some stuff brought to my attention from a while ago in this thread, which was people naming LSD "brands" by name. A reminder that naming "brands" of LSD is considered sourcing-related, as it is getting too close to where it comes from.
Heh the "brands" do not mean anything either. Anyone can order blotter art, or white blotter paper, or make windowpane/geltabs and put any research chemicals that are not LSD that they want on them.

Heh the "brands" do not mean anything either. Anyone can order blotter art, or white blotter paper, or make windowpane/geltabs and put any research chemicals that are not LSD that they want on them.
no one can order certain blotter art. No offense man but don't speak on things you really don't know. The top groups that are laying majority of the worlds LSD have the most unique blotter art changed up many times and are laid pretty much spot most of the time. Research chemicals are not passed off as LSD these days as much.

The certain group that was edited out of my post are old school LSD team they were laying tabs even back in the 90s. They were behind fat freedies cats back then. European LSD has always been higher quality than american LSD for a long time after nick sands left america. Street tabs in basel swizterland the homeland of LSD test for 250 ug on the regular. Real Swiss LSD is some next level stuff. Then you have dutch gangs making LSD aswell and in spain then Czech republic which is probably been the worlds leading producer of LSD since the 1970s. It was still legal to possess and use LSD for personal consumption til the late 90s in the czech republic.

no one can order certain blotter art. No offense man but don't speak on things you really don't know. The top groups that are laying majority of the worlds LSD
220px-Loose_lips_might_sink_ships.jpg

(or alternatively, "those who know, don't talk, those who talk, don't know?")

no one can order certain blotter art. No offense man but don't speak on things you really don't know. The top groups that are laying majority of the worlds LSD have the most unique blotter art changed up many times and are laid pretty much spot most of the time. Research chemicals are not passed off as LSD these days as much.
lol you talk about it like there is a fucking hologram on it

Real Swiss LSD is some next level stuff. Then you have dutch gangs making LSD aswell and in spain then Czech republic which is probably been the worlds leading producer of LSD since the 1970s. It was still legal to possess and use LSD for personal consumption til the late 90s in the czech republic.
there's no such thing as "next level" L unless you just mean it's laid stronger, which is just a stupid thing to do but the euros have many strange ways. trust me, the Deadhead and "CIA" doses measure up very well mic for mic. "swiss criss" is marketing just like "white fluff" is just marketing across the pond.

and lmao there is a lot of terrible information in this thread and beyond that people need to stop throwing around micage numbers. that should be a rule tbh. not trying to backseat mod but come on, people have gotten stone retarded with it. I'm tired of effortposting about it, too.

Last edited:
220px-Loose_lips_might_sink_ships.jpg

(or alternatively, "those who know, don't talk, those who talk, don't know?")

lol you talk about it like there is a fucking hologram on it

there's no such thing as "next level" L unless you just mean it's laid stronger, which is just a stupid thing to do but the euros have many strange ways. trust me, the Deadhead and "CIA" doses measure up very well mic for mic. "swiss criss" is marketing just like "white fluff" is just marketing across the pond.

and lmao there is a lot of terrible information in this thread and beyond that people need to stop throwing around micage numbers. that should be a rule tbh. not trying to backseat mod but come on, people have gotten stone retarded with it. I'm tired of effortposting about it, too.
most people dont know their doses but i always have sheets tested. Anybody can buy crystal now and lay it down at whatever micrograms they want. Most people who are acutally smart will be getting lab verified LSD which is not hard to get. The times have changed. But teenagers are dumb af and believe they have 300 ug gel tabs when not a single fucking gel tab laid by the chemists in northen cali is over 150 ug most of the time 100 ug each.

A majority of posters on bluelight who consume heavy amounts of LSD will most likely know their true dosages.

White fluff and that is not marketing it designates the quality of crystal for something to be true white fluff the crystal must of been lab tested at 95% purity which is a majority of European crystal these days. 99.9% chromographed LSD-25 aka needlepoint is still been made by professionals. honestly it would be pretty rare to get any LSD crystal under 70% these days chemistry has greatly improved over time with all the new peptide coupling developments.

150 ug hits are not that rare these days infact most of my acid done in NZ was always so fucking strong that it would make the walls see through fractals heavy oevs out of body experinces complete blinded by oevs and cevs from one tab 150-200 ug mostly. Most our the LSD here comes from europe with some local production. People self lay tabs here with imported crystal usually at around 120-150 ug one tab will fucking blow you away into wonderland.

Now america is a different story its so fucking large it varies each region.

Now i use to get 200 ug lab tested blotter in 2018 and 2019 but i found them to strong so just stick to 100 ug so i can choose my own dosages better i.e dose 100 ug 50 ug 150 ug 200 ug 250 - 300 ug +.

Anybody that lays a tab at 250 ug is fucking insane but europe is a different culture and can usually handle stronger drugs.