• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

LSD ..what to eat before taking it /day before to potentiate it ?

I seem to have a pre-trip ritual: light breakfast, walk the dogs, clean the house, shower, maybe a very light snack of fruit or a spoonful of peanut butter, dose, lose my beautiful mind, eat a small snack of fruit or veggies after the peak, then gorge myself on more fruits and veggies when all visuals disappear! Sometimes I'll throw in some unhealthy foods after the trip is over, but I find that if I eat straight-up shitty food, I feel guilty and the afterglow dies a bit. This past weekend, my friend and I ate a vegetarian spicy stew made with veggies from her garden after the trip was over. It was perfect!

I have never attempted to potentiate a trip, unless it is with cigarettes or weed, which both work.

Thnx guys , didn't notice any potentiating but I did redose which I've seen frowned upon but with success..though I just wanted to trip longer i don't have a tripping to hard limit with acid so if I had more I would have taken more and then waited and took more lol

I took it at 6pm with my gf ..then 1hr in maybe a little more took another .. I was high until 1the next day ..no where near as high as I was at say 11-3am (woah it was great I've missed it ..felt like coming home lol I've been gone for soo long haha) ..

we we looked at the stars ..my gf was buggin she wouldn't walk she curled into a ball lol I calmed her down so no problems she even was yellin at me ..I'm pretty sure you can't give me a bad trip bc if you know what's real and aren't in risk of harm everything's just reality ..I feel you lose your ego and can embrace the truth/yourself without any hard feelings if you truly open up .

The stars had red/blue/yellow-ish? Trails on them and the sky if I didn't blink and just staired long enough the sky looked like a big circle and the stats started to become millions (repeats of stars I saw) .. Never had that on acid and I've done more than a bunch in my life lol ..

I could see the colideascope (spelling ..sry I forget how to spell it ) type movements on my neighbors lawn at 2am ..

we we had the funniest revelation ..we couldn't see in my pitch black back yard because my house side light was blinding us (yes the light wasn't bright but no light and I could see fine in the dark lol ..)

it it was night time and all but it looked like 8pm on a summer night certainly not past midnight .

Felt very relaxed and thought a lot ..also watched John dies at the end .

my room shrunk in different ways , it got bigger on our side and smaller on the end facing us , then the ceiling looked like it was 5ft lol I stood up to mess around and my gf said I looked 3d! (Must be cool) ..

had and a very fun time ..wish there was a way to test every tab without not taking them (my friend tested it he's a former uhm chemist if u will lol he had one of those testers ..it was pure he said but I believe it had something extra because I sweated a lot and although it felt a lot like acid in every way including auras and relaxing like I always get it tightened my muscles almost like when I take too much adderall ..you muscles work but tighten and even when not moving they react like you've just knocked out your biggest workout ? .. Auto sweating (not bc being hot or movements ) almost cramped muscles like when you move and step and your leg shakes ..)

overall I was happy ..for $10 a pop I was extremely happy as it's been rare around here ..also around here $10 doesn't get you anything else ..ever ..besides dimes of eh weed or less than a dime of good weed ..and a nick of haze ..yah it's BS (I don't buy roun here lol but I lost my connects due to me not trusting any of them anymore since I avoided them for a minute , some went to jail/ got out recently) .

well hope someone reads this lol it was great ..also took a mutlivitamin in the am round 8 while my gf slept (she took less) ..didn't notice much but I felt my body would be drained from being up 24 hrs almost and sweating for 12 hrs lol ..

also had no taste mostly but the bag did (yes I licked the bag lol) ..mostly I have tasted acid ..well not truly tasted but there's a tiny tiny after taste I notice but this time it seemed semi present in the bag but maybe that's bc it was in the bag for a bit and could of rubbed off (did rub off) ..

Well,if the acid is good it doesn't need anything to potentiate it really.A good dose of quality acid is plenty strong on it's own.A couple hundred micrograms of good,clean LSD should have you nice and confused with good visuals and everything will be hilarious for no reason.If you feel the need for potentiation with acid it's probably not as strong as someone said it is.The problem with acid is that once you're tripping that's pretty much all you'll get out of it.Re-dosing only makes your trip longer,unless you eat a lot more,at least IME.That's why I was always afraid to eat just one lol.Of course,that led to some nights of having to reassure myself that it was just a trip and would be over at some point.Good times.

Lol oh I know and redosing I always do it but only because in my past I'd have a strip and be waiting for another I'd buy from someone else ..

I'd do 3-4 eventually did a whole strip for a while and really everything starts having that c-scope look even ppls faces .

on this 1 I saw ppls faces , bubble , the fish lens thing , saw waves like flat the big then flat lol , saw auras , time felt sooooo slow which was fine but tv felt like a punishment lol .

gotta say this may of had maybe a tiny additive but it was one of my fav trips in a long time (that's part of why..long time and with gf who doesn't really trip even admitted she likes alcohol bc she doesn't like being exposed ..as in drinkin gives her an excuse to be or do "her" ..) .

redosing works though when you have a ton or if you just want it to extend like you said .