View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

LSD Weird visuals?

Gnashs

Greenlighter
Right the other day i did LSD for the second time and i was listening to music with my eyes shut and i was having some crazy closed eye visuals, anyways i then decided to close and cover one of my eyes and keep the other one open, and the weirdest thing happened , i could see my closed eye visuals but with the open eye as well and they where projecting onto the wall , it looked so real and it kinda tripped me out, has anyone else experienced this , id love to know:) , any feedback welcome

I've seen a lot of weird shit mate, that's one of the reasons I love the stuff :D

every time i take acid (up to 5+ tabs) i rarely get closed eye visuals. Unless it is incredible acid. I find LSD to be pretty mild yet very fun. the most visuals i have received have been extreme trails, moving walls, swaying lights on the street and of course a feeling of euphoria and giddiness. peace

Yeah i just feel euphoria,everything is funny, cant stop smiling, ive done a few different drugs, but for me LSD tops everything i feel its perfect, imo

I agree with everyone here LSD is the best drug I have done to date. I've never closed my eyes on acid, but I'm sure you closed/open eye visual thing will be something I try on my next trip. :D