View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides LSD Urgent Help Vasoconstriction

Yeetdruggie

Bluelighter
Needing help with some sketchy tabs. I had an issue with the batch when I first took it over a year ago, but thought maybe the physical sensations were just from doing acid too too much (once a week for a month with a week break). I actually swore off acid for 6 months bc of it, but now that it’s been over a year I figured I’d try them again.
Long story short it feels like I’ve been doing a handstand for the last 2 hours, as if all the blood were pooling in my head/neck area. I have prickling sensations in my eyes and cheeks as well. Do you think I could take an ibuprofen to help?
I’m only worried because the sensation isn’t going away, would an ibuprofen be okay or should I consider an urgent care?

Are you actually high on lsd as you are feeling these symptoms? See how you feel after the acid wears off.

Sorry what do you mean by reconstruction?
Ha, I took that all metaphorically at first, too. I was all, Wow, take it down a notch there, Alan Ginsberg, but it turns out autocorrect is the real beat poet laureate on this one… [furious, rapid finger-snap-clapping from all around the room ensues]

Ok so first, focus on relaxing. Take deep breaths deliberately and feel as your heart in your chest begins to slow down a little bit. By my estimate, you're gone past the come-up phase, which of the three acid phases is the last comfortable, for sure. I consider that to be a part of LSD's "entry fee", if you will.

NSAIDs are a good idea, particularly aspirin as it helps against hypertension (well, I guess they all do, anti-inflammatories… ) If you have any benzos nearby, you can use them to bring the trip way, way down. Actually, I always keep some in my pocket (Xanax and Etizolam both work really well) while I'm tripping just in case I need to be sober (relatively speaking) quickly. You just never know when you might get an unfortunate phone call from a relative with some bad family news or something like that. It's very comforting having that safety net, that ace up my sleeve.

im always good for a headache late in the game because ive usually been awake too long and ive got a routine coffee habit - but yea i take advil and it works great on acid...i sometimes get a lot of headaches anyway in life overall

but uh - idk about this whole standing on your head thing tho....either you're just buggin out, or maybe this particular acid isn't right for you? maybe it's shit? a lot of possibilities here

I also usually get that acid headache around the 8 hour mark, unless I drink.

Alcohol is my friend. It can counteract the vasoconstriction with it's vasodilation.

Just my 2 cents. Always worked for me.

Obligatory this isn't medical advice. More like an Old Junkie's Tale

Ya herd

Dont forget that there is a very real possibility that what they took may not have been LSD.

The side effects sound a little extreme for LSD and all I can say is if you're still having issues after 24 hours then seek medical advise.

Dont forget that there is a very real possibility that what they took may not have been LSD.

The side effects sound a little extreme for LSD and all I can say is if you're still having issues after 24 hours then seek medical advise.

I agree, I’ve never personally had much of any vasoconstriction on LSD or heard many report it all that much unless in stupid climates like barefoot in a T with snow falling on you.

The NBomes on the other hand were sketchy to me even at the lowest of doses.

-GC

Seems like an unusual description of vasoconstriction.
Vasoconstriction decreases blood flow to the extremities, so it usually makes your feet and/or fingers feel cold and appear more pale/discolored than usual. Tingling is not uncommon but AFAIK it usually happens in or near the extremities as well. I've never heard of prickling cheeks as a main symptom. Headeaches can have multiple causes.

Aspirin is probably a much better choice than ibuprofen since it's actually known to have a protective effect against heart attacks/strokes due to its strong antiplatelet effect, it's a better "blood-thinner". But they should never be taken together because it turns out ibuprofen actually inhibits the protective effects of aspirin.

Anyway, I guess the OP must be feeling better now, it might have been anxiety or nothing too serious.
If not, then I'd agree with @F.U.B.A.R. the best course of action would be to seek medical attention just to be safe.

Are you actually high on lsd as you are feeling these symptoms? See how you feel after the acid wears off.
Seems like an unusual description of vasoconstriction.
Vasoconstriction decreases blood flow to the extremities, so it usually makes your feet and/or fingers feel cold and appear more pale/discolored than usual. Tingling is not uncommon but AFAIK it usually happens in or near the extremities as well. I've never heard of prickling cheeks as a main symptom. Headeaches can have multiple causes.

Aspirin is probably a much better choice than ibuprofen since it's actually known to have a protective effect against heart attacks/strokes due to its strong antiplatelet effect, it's a better "blood-thinner". But they should never be taken together because it turns out ibuprofen actually inhibits the protective effects of aspirin.

Anyway, I guess the OP must be feeling better now, it might have been anxiety or nothing too serious.
If not, then I'd agree with @F.U.B.A.R. the best course of action would be to seek medical attention just to be safe.
I went back through the post I wrote about the tabs from over a year ago and multiple people said it seemed like an NBOME and judging by everything last night I definitely feel like I was that.
The tab was very bitter, it caused the bursting of blood vessels sensation in my tongue/mouth/jaw/ears, I had a lot of pressure build up in my head to the point my hearing was occasionally going out, I was on and off freezing/sweating, I felt nauseous, I had intense visuals but absolutely no mental stuff like on acid, and where as you usually peak off acid and decline I had about 10-12 “peak” sensations where everything just intensified to the point of confusion/disorientation both in thoughts and in visuals.

I agree, I’ve never personally had much of any vasoconstriction on LSD or heard many report it all that much unless in stupid climates like barefoot in a T with snow falling on you.

The NBomes on the other hand were sketchy to me even at the lowest of doses.

-GC
I went back through the original post I had made about these tabs from over a year ago and multiple people suggested NBomes and I honestly think that’s what it was. I also saw for some it triggered schizophrenia and soon after the NBome tabs I developed acute auditory hallucinations and scary visuals that would just confuse me. It got so bad I had to start on meds. I had never had those in the past outside of maybe hearing a loud bang when falling asleep. It got to the point where I was constantly in sleep paralysis (often multiple “layers” of sleep paralysis) and I would have full on normal conversations with people I personally know in the same room I fell asleep in. I would often ask my bf if he told me something bc I could have sworn he mentioned something to me.

i wonder if he's still standing on his head
I’m not anymore 😂 i tried moving around, eating some food, and drinking water until I eventually fell asleep. Before I fell asleep though I started to get really dehydrated, and the blood vessel bursting sensation extended to my tongue/throat

im always good for a headache late in the game because ive usually been awake too long and ive got a routine coffee habit - but yea i take advil and it works great on acid...i sometimes get a lot of headaches anyway in life overall

but uh - idk about this whole standing on your head thing tho....either you're just buggin out, or maybe this particular acid isn't right for you? maybe it's shit? a lot of possibilities here
No I wasn’t standing on my head 🤙🏽 The sensation just felt like when the blood pools in your head from doing a handstand too long. I’m pretty sure it was NBomes and not acid. I had two other types of tabs earlier that night that I knew were perfectly fine and this one fucked me up bad. I’ve been doing acid for a long time so I was just trying to figure out what I could’ve taken.

nbomes are very dangerous i have been through them aswell 6 hours of intense then it just ends thought i was gonna die on nbome the vasoconstriction is so bad. please never take tabs if they are bitter