View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

LSD two days in a row

jocales

Greenlighter
Is there any downside of doing it, besides the tolerance augmenting? It's for a special occasion, after that i'll take a big break.

The first day would be a low dose (1/4 or 1/3 of a blotter), and the second I wanted to feel like I'd taken half a blotter, but accounting for tolerance I'd take more, maybe 3/4.

I've been microdosing LSD pretty frequently this past week and I'd say if you took 1/4th of a blotter the first day and then took a full blotter the second day, the full blotter would feel like 1/2 to 3/4ths of a full blotter.

Just realize that accounting for tolerance is unpredictable, since there may not be that much tolerance especially if you are dosing quite low the first time. But definitely don't overcompensate the second time by taking too much!

A blotter is not a real measure of dose anyway, there are strong and weak ones - hard to talk about the same potency that way!

Hopefully you will have an amazing special occasion. :)

I don't think there is any physical danger. Depending on your mileage, it may or may not even work. I can't take it two days in a row or even on the third day no matter what the dose, I've even tried triple the dose and it's just a waste of good acid. In addition, no other drugs will work for me on day 2 (psychs or MDxx, cocaine and weed still work etc). I feel like they used to but not anymore. YMMV but just doesn't work for me. I'd at least double up on your dose. Hopefully works out.

Just realize that accounting for tolerance is unpredictable, since there may not be that much tolerance especially if you are dosing quite low the first time. But definitely don't overcompensate the second time by taking too much!

A blotter is not a real measure of dose anyway, there are strong and weak ones - hard to talk about the same potency that way!

Hopefully you will have an amazing special occasion. :)

This.

When I and other people I know micro-dosed acid we did not get a tolerance and were able to experience the LSD when we took it 5 days in a row.