• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

LSD: Tripping Closed eye vs. Waking conscious!!!

Thecandyman548

Greenlighter
Alright, before I begin I know you all don't have the time to read and I am sorry about length. So I just wanted to hear some other peoples opinions on their psychedelic experiences with LSD; for I couldn't find a thread that answers my questions adequately. This will be me speaking from my personal experience with LSD. The last time I have taken LSD, it went a little like this...As I waited for the 2 tabs to take effect I notice a strong body high coming on like usual, after about an 1 1/2 hours I begin to experience long tracers, walls breathing, and overlaying patterns on just about everything along with a very euphoric body high. Next what happened was I got really spaced out, music sounded backwards and foreign, major time distortion took place. Going inside to see what T.V. was no use because all I could recall seeing was commercial after commercial! Don't quite remember which program I was watching lol, (or if I was watching a show at all could of been a commercial channel for all I fucking know xD.) Then moving on to the next phase...Seeing these precise visuals that only get more profound and the longer I gaze (distortions of the tree I was looking at turned into the elaborate Egyptian pyramid style image right in front of my eyes). What happened next was the very reason I chose to be a psychonaut and learn as much as I possibly can about altered states of consciousness. The peak, this is where I would like some insight on how you happen to experience LSD at this point in the trip. I will now add that in this particular experience I took gooooood pure tested MDMA (150-200mg). While timing doses of LSD and MDMA near perfect for first time candy-flipping and peaking at the same time, I knew something was about to happen to me so, being alone in my backyard for most of the come-up I decide to leave the house and take a walk, its as if something told me to leave right then and there so I did! I smoked 2 giant bowls of some flame bud out of the bong in my side-yard and then stood up and left the back gate. BOOOOM!!! MDMA and LSD both peak as soon as I exhale the last hit of the first bowl, so I turn on the
24.gif
31.gif
The Grateful Dead
31.gif
24.gif
and go for a little stroll through the neighborhood, down the streets and to a park. This is where I need some insight, when I peaked it was as if I was placed into a foreign world where everything was new and exciting, I know someone will know what I am talking about here. I literally felt like a had just been dropped into an alien world where every single object was beautiful in a new sense. Everything was different! Now I hear about some people from trip reports that take LSD and being able to perceive but not in a physical sense. Example (took LSD, saw god he told me the secrets of the universe, and then a smoked a bowl with jesus...came back, opened my eyes, and laughed.) Pretty weird example, but it was as if I was placed into another realm on the physical world...but some people can close their eyes and manifest a trip within their heads and make the realm for themselves, that's how I thought tripping should be like right?!? While peaking I had no thoughts come to mind, I was just swept off my light feet by Lucy and that was a totally acceptable thing to me apparently, and given the intensity and the sheer bliss I experienced I find that very weird now looking back at it now.

So to sum it all up:

Q1: How do you experience an LSD trip, similar in fashion to mine where you are still conscious and walking around seeing things, or do you experience these things within the mind?

Q2: No mind-fuck for me at all? little to no thoughts at all for that matter! What do you experience?

Q3: Although now more a more experienced psychonaut now and have now experienced CEV, why did I have no close-eye visuals on LSD what-so-ever...only mind blowing open-eye visuals? What do you get?

Q4: Assuming locking in and only focusing on CEV takes you to this realm in your mind where your being is not somewhere physical, how do I focus more whats going inside my head then what I am seeing while i'm tripping!

Q5: Do you see what i'm getting at, maybe someone can help me understand this concept or if it is something anyone else has experienced at all.

Thank you all for reading, i'm back to BL to gain insight and to turn a new leaf within my psychedelic experiences. Sorry for length :) All love
24.gif
24.gif
24.gif

Last edited:
Hey man i'll share with you my most memorable experience on the L.
I took 3 tabs of what felt to be 100-120 ug. Like 2 of my friends took tabs aswell and one of them took 2 tabs for his(first time on higher dose)

Nonetheless because we had some people with us who were not tripping, one of them being an ice addict shit got weird.(tripping balls already)
My mate who was on 2 went outside because he was virtually delusional, true insanity at least.

After like half an hour i remembered he was outside so i went out to make sure he didnt run off or something. I found him in the darkness(it was night) and i asked him how he was going, if he was allgood.
He exclaimed a brief summary type thing of what was happening back inside the house. Which frankly that social situation was stupidly intense.
He then told me too look at a star, i looked and instantly saw the one he was pointing at, it was huge.
As i looked at it the star opened. Up and vivid images of things that had happened in the room while my friend was in there and his perspective on it.
This obviously shattering my mind for a good 5 seconds i finally managed to say "is this what you have been doing out here all this time"
With a pretty stonecold look he said yes.

Idk what i even took from this experience to be honest other than it changed my perspective on comsciousness and reality. It was profound but not quite as profound as dmt.

I dont know how to answer your questions exactly but i have had a lot of L experience and a good amount of fairly decent doses. I always manage to get a little something from it but i am an artist. This leaves me been able to do L with context, which i believe is vital.
I have never had a bad trip, although i have been in some pretty strange situations onit, this leads me to believe its on your own mind to have bad trips.
I have a question actually now that i think of it,
I used to get strong closed eye visuals on any dosage really back when i first startsd taking L. Nowdays i get barely any even on a high dose.
Am i just to mentally used to it?