View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

LSD trip questions!! Please respond!

Jim1232

Greenlighter
Hey everyone I'm new here and I just have a few questions! SWIM wants to try LSD. He doesn't want to try it just to be all stupid and shit and to fuck around. He wants to open his mind and explore it. He wants to know what another place is like. The thing is, is I'm anxious. He's heard that if you're anxious then you shouldn't try it. But isn't everyone? Also out of his friends, he's the most experimental. Meaning his friends just like to stick to cannabis and while swim enjoys cannabis he's more into unlocking his mind. Swim has a friend who'd probably be a trip sitter but he seems to be uncomfortable when he uses anything else than cannabis such as dxm, Xanax, morning glory, alcohol etc. should swim ask him if he'd like to trip sit or should he trip alone? He was also wondering if it's possible to act sober in public on one tab. Thank you in advance!

Reminder: SWIMming is discouraged forbidden. Replacing "I" with "SWIM" has not, to my knowledge, ever been accepted in a court of law as a defense against a statement that would otherwise be incriminating. All it does is make you sound foolish. 90% of the time, people would be fine saying "I" instead, and the other 10% of the time they're saying something they should never admit to on a public website like that, SWIM be damned. The best way to stay safe is to stick to hypothetical questions and avoid mentioning any illegal actions you have taken, are taking or plan to take.

Yeah please don't use 'swim', it makes posts very difficult to read.

If you're in a position where you have to appear sober in public, it probably isn't a good environment to take LSD in.
As for "anxiety" - i don't think anyone here can safely determine or advise you on that. Some people get uncomfortably anxious on LSD, some don't. The "set and setting" you take the trip in can make all the difference here.

If you are anxious about tripping, i would recommend caution.
Do it somewhere safe with people you know and trust....or by yourself in a safe, comfortable, private place. Personally i like to trip alone, but it is a matter of personal preference, i think.

If you take *morning glory (i havent, but i've done a lot of acid and other psychedelics) you would probably be ok with LSD i think.
Ultimately it's a choice you have to make for yourself though.

* i'm not sure if you take morning glory - this is part of the problem with writing in third-person, and why it is against the rules at bluelight.

My bad for using swim. Just have seen it so much and was trying to be careful! But thank you for all the advice!! If you have any more tips or have any way to describe the trip that'd be helpful although I know it's pretty much impossible to define what a trip is like.