View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

LSD Tolerance

sudaberg

Greenlighter
Hello, this is my first post to blue light and I was wondering about LSD tolerance. I've searched the web only to find numerous, and different answers. I also looked around the forum but could not find anything that pertained to my specific situation, but I apologize if I missed a thread. To get to the point; I tripped last Monday(8-31) off of 3 hits of LSD. It was rather a good time ha, but then I made the mistake of trying to trip again Tuesday(9-1) off of the same dose. Sadly to say, I felt no effect at all as I was unaware of the rapid tolerance of LSD. I was hoping some more experienced users can help me determine when would be the best time again for my next trip. I was either planning on tripping Tuesday(9-8 ) off the same 3 dose, or this weekend(9-5...9-6) off of a 5 dose, or possibly trip off a 3 dose this weekend if you guys think my tolerance has subsided. I'm basically just trying to avoid wasting my precious lucy. I'm approximately 6 ft, and 230 lbs if that matters. I would also like to hear some stories of some of you guy's trips. ? Years ago in highschool on my senior trip I took a whole strip and thought I was dead. Ha good times...However I appreciate the advice and stories. ?

Tolerance should be mostly gone in 7 days and totally gone in 12-14. Since you tried to dose twice in a row, I'd wait the full two weeks if I were you, but you don't have to.

I appreciate the advice. I guess I'll wait the two weeks to save my precious psychedelic lol. Any fun stories/more advice?