View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lsd tolerance?

25cnbome

Greenlighter
During spring break me and my bro are planning on dropping. He was wanting to drop one the first night, (50ug) then one the last night. We're going to be staying on the beach for 5 days so there will be a 3 day break in between. Would we have to take 2 to feel like the first night on the last night? I was thinking during the 3rd night we could drop 2.5 hits each.

If it really is a 50ug tab, that's a low enough dose that you should be able to pull it off.

With every psychedelic I've ever tried; I can trip two days in a row - same dose - and not notice a difference in intensity. Often I've found the next day's trip to be even crazier/better and with less anxiety.
Tolerance seems to hit me after about the third day, but I can still trip three days in a row and have great times. Never gone for 4 days in a row - I prefer to restrict my usage to 1-2x per week.

YMMV... some people find the next day's trip to be a lot weaker, others don't.

I have a very fast metabolism, plus I'm an athlete... I believe this explains a lot. LSD doesn't affect me nearly as long as it does most people - I've taken up to 500mcg before but 8-10 hours after putting it on my tongue I'm normally fast asleep (and I always sleep like a baby after an LSD trip).
If you're one of those people who trips hard for 12 hours on acid then you're probably not going to feel much if you take the same amount the next day.

Really? I have found it is damn near impossible for me to trip two days in a row even if i triple the dose.

Never been able to trip on LSD two days in a row - not a chance. Mushrooms there's a possibility because psilocybin doesn't stick around as long or put such a ferocious grip on your receptors.

Lemmy always said that "They say LSD doesn't work two days in a row - but we found it does if you double the dose".

50 mics 3 days apart might work - but the second trip probably won't be as good as the first. But 50 mics isn't much of a trip anyway - you sure you don't want to take 100 on one day?

you can only trip twice on lsd if you ain't over done it on your last dose... ive tripped hard twice... entered a world beyond ours where madness takes over i didnt know tripping did what lsd can do in big doses ... my highest dose was 750ug and WOW i was in a room on fire talking to the devil and god. then next thing u know im outside with my pants down talking to police crazy shit when you black out on lsd no other psychedelic does that

Why have two (probably) mediocre low dose trips if you can just have one proper one you will remember the last night?

tottally agree... if u wanna trip often wait 2-4 weeks an make sure inbetween u work out allot to sweat and make sure u eat plenty of vitamins and drinks tons of water this will drain the drug from your body and allow your body to and interceptors in the brain to reset properly before entering the abyss again