View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lsd Tolerance Questions

Flying_Chippmunk

Greenlighter
I recently acquired 2 tabs of "really good lsd" I was skeptical, so I took a quarter of a tab and tried it to make sure it wasn't an RC. It had no taste, and hit me within a half hour. I got a decent amount of visuals and good headspace and felt very clean. Lasted about 8 hours. I didn't intend to trip this hard, I just want to make sure it wasn't an RC. I planned to take it tonight because I have work and school that'll interfere for awhile. Will I be good to take a full tab or will I have too much of a tolerance. It has been amout 3 days since I took the sliver of one.

You'll be fine! I only trip a few times a year at music festivals, and I usually trip on L three days in a row with hardly any noticeable tolerance until the third day. If you're unsure about the acid being legit get an erlich reagent test kit for $20, and test your shit. Once you've been nbombed you'll want to know what you've got, peace.

If you don't want to waste your drugs wait two weeks. And testing drugs is a must. Don't gamble with your life.

If you tripped of the quarter you took I wouldn't waste the rest of your acid by tripping again so soon. It'll still work, but won't be anything as good then if you were to wait at least 7 days or more...

Wow, I guess it just varies from person to person.

Personally I can trip two days in a row on any psychedelic I've ever experienced (including LSD, many times) and not notice any tolerance whatsoever the next day. Sometimes the next day's trip can be even more intense.

I can't imagine that AA, I remember taking a 10 strip about 10 hours after taking 400 mics and I felt absolutely nothing from it. Probably something like 1000mics plus - didn't feel a fucking thing. So how you don't have any tolerance the next day I have no idea.

3 days isn't long enough for me - I need at least a week and preferably two.

At festivals, the first trip is always the best. The rest never compare.