• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lsd tolerance question

Bluelighter
Okay guys, so i recently did acid and it was on a Sunday. I had taken 2 stamps of some tasteless L that had me tripping big time, best trip ive ever had. Each stamp was dosed 110ug but since i took 2 it was 220ug. This Wednesday there isnt any school so i get to stay home and chill all day and i happen to have a few more stamps of that same L. If i was to take just 1 stamp dosed 110ug, will the trip be normal? Or will it not work because i did acid already 3 days prior? How does the whole tolerance thing work for LSD?

You probably wouldn't get much. You'd have to take two or three times as much to get the same trip as you had the day before. Psychedelic tolerance takes a week or two in order to reset.
2qvcw79.jpg

3 days is not long enough to break to kill a tolerance, but you'll be high. I think that trips on a tolerance are nice, much more mellow and and you don't feel like youre insane. It's all about what you're looking for

Yeah...LSD tolerance is immediate. Back in the day, I used to trip two days in a row. I did discover that you literally had to take twice the amount you took the day before. I would never go for three in a row for all the obvious reasons, but yes...I used to trip back-to-back days, a long time ago, with the help of the "double up" method. I will say that you increase the likelihood of bad trips, or at least significant psychological, secondary effects when you start to get into that. I don't recommend it, for your own mental health. In fact, it was kind of scary because I was already starting out with big doses, probably in excess of 4 to 500 ug of really good LSD, so doubling THAT, in theory, scared me from the get go. Things get very sketchy when you start doubling up, and chances are, if you even desire to do so, you are likely someone who is a risk-taker, and again, it's risky business. I put myself in a very bad way, many years ago, by taking too much LSD. It took a long time to recover, as a side note. Years, in fact, so be careful.