View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

LSD TOLERANCE QUESTION. Answers needed asap pls

Cudi

Bluelighter
So I've tripped twice in the last 3 days. Yesterday I did NOT trip. The night before that, I took 3 tabs because the night before THAT night I took 1 and a half tabs. I kinda wanna trip right now.. Would 3 tabs be a safe bet given my circumstances, would that not even give me sufficient effects. My other option is 4. Hell, I might've even taken a total of 5 tabs 2 nights ago if I recall. Redosed twice and handled it well. Only other variable at play here is that I'm on about 3mg of FluAlprazolam taken a few hours ago. DIdn't seem to diminish my trip a couple nightd ago when I did the same thing.

Any quick thoughts or opinions? After this Im taking a two week break. I also have trip killers on deck including benzos and seroquel.

Well, yeah, just giving your situation a quick glance, it seems you've shot the tolerance through the roof. I'm not sure you should bother for at least a week.

Well, yeah, just giving your situation a quick glance, it seems you've shot the tolerance through the roof. I'm not sure you should bother for at least a week.
well fuck, just dropped 3 tabs 20 min ago.. I'll post some updates. Hope I feel something. May have to take one more. Oh well, learning experience for me and hopefully I can relay my experience to others. I'll be the lab rat even tho this exact situation has been repeated by users on here countless times lmao

Oh well, learning experience for me and hopefully I can relay my experience to others
Many have trod this path before you... there's even charts out there for psychedelic tolerance. I get the feeling the 3mg flualp you took (that's a big dose if you're not benzo tolerant) made you impulsive and thus you couldn't wait for one of us to wake up, see this, and get you a quick answer. Not to mention it's a long lasting BZD that would likely already dampen the trip even if you had zero tolerance to psychedelics.

Safe? Yes. Wasteful? Definitely...

Hope you still had a good time. Take care <3

Stop taking acid for a week or two.

Unless you're sitting on entire sheets and dont give a shit about how many tabs you use/money you're burning, you're pretty much just wasting it.

You cant just drop acid all the time and expect to actually get high.

Tolerance will develop to the point that at most you feel functional, superstitious and energized.

But definitely not tripping. Take a break.

6 tabs deep, 8 hours in. Can confirm it was probably a waste even tho im getting some insane visuals/tracers. Gonna take a 2 week break