View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

LSD tolerance help

ConConMcJackson

Greenlighter
Hello, I'm new to using LSD, although I've used DMT before I ever tried this at all. I have done LSD a couple times now. the first time was on Tuesday, it completely blew my mind 8o. the next day i attempted micro-dosing. worked great and lasted all day. the effects were much more relaxed and under control. then finally on Thursday i took two hits hoping it would be the same as the first. I was definitely "up", but it was minor. no visuals reached at all. :|
So today is Saturday evening, i took a break all day yesterday and bought more. today, i was considering taking another two tabs. I really want to experience the full LSD trip. but my fear is that i will waste these two tabs because i haven't waited long enough. I thought that possibly since Thursday and Wednesday were not very intense, that my tolerance wasn't increased those days.
I just wanted to ask some more experienced users to see your opinions on what i should do. Thanks!=D

It's best to wait 2 weeks in between trips. If you took 1 hit, and then tried to trip the next day, it would take 3 hits to produce the same trip. If you wait only two days, it would still require more than double the amount to trip. By 2 weeks, your tolerance is almost back down to zero. Also, tolerance stacks, so if you trip tuesday, then thursday, tuesday's remaining tolerance will combine with thursday's tolerance.
2qvcw79.jpg