View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

lsd tolerance- days betweens

neoqueenserenity

Greenlighter
on saturday, i took two tabs around 7 pm and another two around midnight. i took four tabs in total that night. it's been two days and i wanted to trip alone tonight in my bedroom, but i don't want to waste my tabs. considering how comfortable i am in my environment, will three tabs be enough for me to still trip? i know people say it takes up to 3 days at least for tolerance to go down, but does it matter if i take it after two days?

Chances are you will not feel a thing. Wait a week at least before going further.

I've never dosed that close together, and I don't think it's a good idea. However, I'm certain you'll still trip, it will just be way more mild. It would be a waste, wait a week like afer said.

Really just wait, a lot of people find themselves disappointed if they try anyway. If you have a hard time containing your patience that doesn't mean you will be less disappointed.

Trust me it will be disappointing. I've wasted quite a few tabs this way and it was never worth it

I try to wait at least a week between trips. I can trip twice a week, but it won't be quite as strong. For me, the tolerance is pretty extreme. I once took two strong tabs one day and then five the very next day, even with that high of a dosage increase it was a pretty disappointing experience.

I wait about 4 days to a week, Anything less than 4 days is a waste for me

Another LDS tolerance question.

I've been lately replaced alcohol with LSD. With one hit, I've got some color distortions and mild movement at the edges of my field of vision. Half a hit gives nice buzz, and 1/4 hit is like having few beers. At least that has been my previous measuring scale.

I've taken 0.25-0.5 hits for 3 concecutive fridays. On one of them, the 0.5 felt extremely powerfull. Now, the 4th weekend I went for 1.25 hits and felt like something between 0.25 and 0.5 and I was quite disapointed. The question is: Is this likely a tolerance issue or just a matter of "when did you have your last meal?", "Was the setting ok?"

Shouldn't the tolerance fade in one week, especially with such a small amounts?