• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides LSD tabs absorption question.

Opi_Kid_Rock

Bluelighter
Hello Fam,

Is it the case that I have to swallow the LSD tab before the LSD is absorbed and takes effect on me? Why does it seem like sublingual and leaving the tab there has no effect?

Thanks.

I normally put the tab between my lower lip and front teeth and take it out and throw it away when I'm tripping. definitely has as strong an effect as swallowing and may reduce some unwanted effects.

Perhaps you had under dosed tabs last time you tried it?

Could be dense tabs, I chew on mine a bit to ensure I suck out all the goodies before I spit the paper out. Keep it in/suck on it for 20-30min.

-GC

Cheek it for 45 minutes to an hour, then swallow it. You don't really have to, necessarily, if you do that, but for good measure you can. Swallowing it straight away can cause some stomach issues, nausea, excessive salivation, and ironically, letting it absorb through the mucous membranes in your mouth seems to really be a much better option for most people. Once you try both methods enough it may become more obvious to you.

Hmm...

Probably up to each person. It's always been a over the gums and down the throat kinda preference for me. As long as you enjoy the ride :bear:

Hmm...

Probably up to each person. It's always been a over the gums and down the throat kinda preference for me. As long as you enjoy the ride :bear:
Agreed. I just share that after figuring it out for myself, and noting after rinse/repeat (after a couple of decades trying both) of swallowing it generally made me feel like shit. Same with some other people I know. But yeah...to each his won, of course. Not trying to impose my will on anyone. As always, people will do what they do...