View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

LSD tab losing potency?

boavida

Greenlighter
I'm sure there are many threads about this, however I wanted to find out a more recent answer as I keep seeing contrasting things.

So, I acquired the tabs (10 altogether) at the end of december/early january and I have been meaning to use them for quite some time; however things kept coming up and we couldn't find the chance to do them. It's now down to my friend and I who were meant to be doing it this weekend coming, however they are now saying they want to plan it way in advance. I really want to do it, however I don't want to pressure my friend into doing it as they may be in a bad place atm and not wanting to say, thus wanting to delay doing it?

I've been keeping the tabs wrapped in the original foil that I got it in, and I wrapped that in an extra layer of cooking foil. I put that inside what I believe to be an airtight baggie, and that inside another baggie which is hidden away from sunlight in a draw. Will this last a long time? I'm sort of paranoid about waiting too long to do it, and experiencing that the tabs have denatured/lost potency

Any advice?